six .

The room started to swirl . Yassy continued to order shots not realizing she had to pay before leaving . Kylah's actions started to become extremely sloppy as she danced on other guys

As Wetter by Twista ( Video In The Media ) started to play , Yassy moved herself to the middle of the dance floor . She started to whine her butt onto someone . He grabbed Yassy by her waist and followed the way she danced on him . Yassy slowly turned around to a light-skinned male who was about Taylor's height but she couldn't see his face  . She started to trace the guy's chest all the way to his 6-pack with her finger .

Taylor started walking down the stairs and halfway he scanned the room trying to find Nahmir . He finally noticed that Yassy was dancing up against him . Taylor continued coming down the stairs and walked behind Nahmir . " Yoo bring Yassy to the room , I got fine bitches upstairs " Taylor yelled to Nahmir as Taylor started walking back upstairs . Kylah quicky noticed Taylor jogging back upstairs; her vision was pretty blurry but she could see him . Kylah also seen Nahmir holding Yassy's hand while helping her walk up the stairs . Kylah's plan was to wait a few minutes then walk upstairs to see what Yassy and Taylor were doing  .

When Nahmir walked into the room , there was two queen sized beds next to each other . Taylor and some other girls were on the bed farthest from the door . Nahmir pushed Yassy onto the bed , as Yassy tried to fix herself Nahmir forced himself onto her . As Yassy tries to recognized Nahmir's face , she instantly became star-struck; she couldn't believe her favorite artist was about to take her down .

Author's Note: 

ouuuuu my guuuuddd , im gonna let yall know now .. " It only gets better from here . " lol but , good things coming up next three parts . i'll be updating the " Characters ' page as soon as i post this . Give this part a vote and comment if you like whats going on so far , also share with you friends if they love Ybn Nahmir lol .