The christmas of the memory

We are back with the good hero again.

He was in a event where they have to look for ornaments and gifts.

Since he was alone and wanted to finish finding them he decided to find a group in order to get the grand prize.

But then something happened bad happened to him and the other people.

They all turned into mannequins and they had to fight other mannequins.

Even with their disadvantage they all fought against them and made it to the end of the quest.

He decided he had to find a way to defeat the big abominable snow monster without dying from the cold breath attack.

After some thinking he decided to use quick attacks and dodge frequently in order to lower its health bar.

He turned into a big snowman mannequin and managed to save the other players.

In turkey talk he told the others to destroy the ovens and find the evil turkey.

It appeared near the farms and they all fought against it and it was cooked alive.

The good hero and the other people turned back to normal and he received the grand prize which was now the abominable snowman.

Then after that something else happened that night that shocked everyone.

They all had turned into snowman and they were so scared that they hid in cold areas to avoid getting melted. Their noses were red and they all were shivering in fear because it was trouble that they had been in the event.

That is the christmas of the memory.

THE END!