The second christmas of the memory

We are back with the good hero and the other players.

They woke up from a cold night of sleep and were still in their snowman forms.

Since they knew they didn't have much time until the sun appear they had to find a way to turn back to normal.

But then something happened as they found themselves in another challenge of events.

They had to find new items and face a new types of enemies called snow wasps.

Even with their abilities the good hero and the others decided to keep going and fight them.

When they got the items it was time to face the boss which were a goblin that threw exploding presents.

After some time they managed to find a way to defeat it without risking getting blown up.

He told the players to watch for the floor for red targets and attack when the presents finished exploding.

In the aftermath of when they defeated the boss they received the gifts they wanted and got stronger.

It appeared to be that they were not going to enjoy them because the sun finally arrived.

The good hero made a hard decision and used his gift to wish for one thing to turn them back to normal and he received the prize which was now the goblin santa costume.

Then after that everyone was in peace holding hands and singing around the glowing tree.

They all made snow angels, snowman, rode sleds down a hill, and had a big snowball war full of snow fortresses, weapons of snow, and armies of snow creatures. Finally they entered their cabins and igloos well avoiding to eat the yellow snow and drinking hot cocoa all night long.

That is the second christmas of the memory.

THE END!