The new years of the memory

We are back with the good hero and some listeners.

Since it was New Year's Eve he started to tell about all his adventures he ever had in the last four years with them.

The first one was when it all started with the curse and how it made him struggle for a full year until he beated it by falling in love with his first wife.

They asked questions and sometimes they would get off topic so he had to make the stories more epic for them to want to hear more about it.

After the first four stories they did something different and the good hero made a show for the last two stories.

The fifth story was when he had his grandchildren and they all turned evil because of material things and how the curse turned into his dark side and he fought it.

Then when he finished one of them said why can't evil ever win? His answer was because then there would not be a new year for them.

On the last story we went out with a big bang and when he said drum roll two people were playing drums.

It was when his descendants got lazy to do anything and the evil technology captured them while he got into a time machine in order to help them.

Evil seemed to have won for a short time but then the good hero and his familu came and rescued them just in time for a final showdown between the curse and himself.

It ended when the family used their love as a weapon to help the good hero defeat the curse, they hugged and kissed their descendants, went back to the past, and the descendants got rid of all their technology and vowed to never let it take control over their lives again.

When he said THE END! Everyone was crying and said it was the best series of stories they ever heard and that they wanted to hear more of them.

However the good hero said that there might not even be more since to him the stories were over and done with and they all celebrated new years having fun and enjoying live for having a another year ahead of them.

That is the new years of the memory.

THE END!