The valentines of the memory

We are back with the good hero and his awesome adventures.

He was looking for a new love for today was the day of love, hearts, flowers, and a bunch of chocolate.

After some time a girl asked him to help her on a dungeon where the boss was a skeleton scythe wielder.

The first time that they fought it was a hard challenge for them since they almost had it but they lost all their lives.

They decided to try again some other time and went back to the resting area.

She was burning the ground with her fire commands and made campfires all over the place.

After she left her younger brother was telling the good hero that she was cheating on him with another guy but he wasn't dating her so he just shook it off and let him continue with his talking.

The second time they went to the dungeon the good hero was able to think of a way to beat the boss and used strategic moves in order to slowly but ultimately defeat it.

After that the girl left and the boy decided to just talk with the other players for a while until he got bored.

The third time he saw the girl she asked him if he wanted to be with her and he said that he was glad to go out with her.

They had a great time and she was so happy that they started to grow as a family.

That is the story of the valentines of the memory.

THE END!