Chapter 06 - Entrance Ceremony

After having breakfast, I was spending quite a long time in front of the sink. I tidied up my hair, brushed my teeth just to make sure I look neat.

After I'm satisfied I returned to my room and putting up my brand new school uniform, then I returned to confirm my looks in front of the mirror.

'Kay, so far so good. The reflection I see is a young man, looking overly neat.

"Mom, how do I look?"

She replied with a smile, even gentler than her usual one, and she said that it suits me really well.
I saw the clock and noticed I still have some time, so I was thinking about checking the fortune-teller show on TV.
"Kou-chan, your pick-up car is about to come anytime soon. Could you get yourself ready at the front door?"
She casually told me that. I've never heard anything about pick-up service before, so I asked her about it.
It seems that, as her son...As in the son of the "Mother of New Quantum Science", would be a problem for many people.
Ah, now I see. Since it's already a fact that a direct descendant of a world-renowned scientist are going to a technology academy, If I went there on public transportation, people might get really fussy. I didn't want to get caught up in that kind of chaos, so I decided to wait for the pick-up service as she told me so.
"...What the hell..."
When I saw the car that supposed to pick me up, I almost instinctively run back inside my house.
What I saw was a black car, engulfed in mafia's intimidating aura...With 2 pitch-black van guarding it both on the front and the back side. I sighed, trying to keep up with my exhaustion, and soon after, Mom come out from the house.

"Well then, Mom gotta go too."

As she said that, she got into the black car and went along with those big vans...
What's left just a normal sedan.
Gracious God!
I'm totally relived!!
So all those intimidating people are all mom's pick-up guard... I can't imagine what would've happened If had to go to school with those kind of people...

"You're Kouki-kun, right? Come, let's go to school."

What came out from that car, was a bald middle-aged man in black suit. I can only tremble in silence during the whole trip to school.

<Note: Sorry it just a photo of an illustration, Jen don't want to tear her book just for scanlation :P>Umm, 1-S

Umm, 1-S...... 1-S......

I'm totally lost! This place is way too big!!
Just how much money did they used to build this kind of school?!
What should I do now, everyone seems to be avoiding their gazes from me, so I can't bring myself to ask anyone.
Now I start remembering about my middle-school days,
Huh...my eyes are tearing up...

As I walking around aimlessly while having such thoughts, I heard a sound of someone running towards me from my back.

When I turn around, I saw a beautiful woman in front of me, trying to catch her breath. I tried to keep my poker face to avoid her worry about me, and to keep my excitement since I thought that it's my chance to get acquainted with a beauty. I was about to try asking her the location of my classroom.