Genius 07 - Ms. Histeric and My First Friend

—- Arakawa Kouki POV —-

The blonde lady led me to my seat in the assembly hall, and I obediently sat there. Her chest sure is enormous. Since she'll definitely notice if I take a peek, so I'm trying my best to get her boobs at the edge of my sight by positioning myself diagonally to her rear. If you position yourself like this, your target would still think you're walking by her side while perfectly looking to the front.

You can try this if you want to secretly look at someone's boobs. But I can't guarantee anything were something happened though...

Okay, the entrance ceremony is about to start, marking the start of my school life, yet I noticed that there's not so many people around me. I think the seats are divided by classes, but there's only about 15 students around me.

The other classes seems to have around at least 40 students, what on earth could have happened?

On top of that, there's only 3 boys. One of the boys has been giggling creepily for a while now...That guy seems bad. My instinct tells me that he's completely an existence from the other side, an existence which I shouldn't get involved with. The other student that I find attractive is the girl on the most front row, I can only see a part of her face, but I think she's probably pretty cute. The others are just so-so, I think...

This isn't like in the game where you could find a girl with pink hair, or girl with animal ears and tails.

Well, that's reality for you... I wish I was reborn in another world where I get cheat-like powers and with a harem waiting for me...

Even so, I guess you can consider this world as a different world, where the history is different with the world I lived in. As I was thinking about trivial things like that, an old man starts speaking on the podium.

"Next, an opening speech from the representative of the freshmen. The New Student Representative, Ms. Aikawa Megumi of the Special Class."

Hmmm... We have special class in this school. As expected from the world class academy. As I was impressed by such a thing, the girl student that I  found attractive, stands up and left her seat. Uhh... Wait a sec?

AM I ON THE SPECIAL CLASS——!?

Wh-why, wait just a second! Why am I on the special class!?

Aikawa climbs into the podium as I was getting all panicked by myself. Ah, yeah, I thought so, she's cute after all...

NO! It's not the time!

Okay, after this, I'll go meet the principal, and asks her to put me into a regular class. This special class is definitely not a place for me.

Eh? Aikawa-san's looking over here. Why is she looking this way? Eh...More like, why she's glaring at me? Did I do something wrong to her?

I've had enough... I haven't do anything yet, I don't deserve this... I wanna go home.

—- Aikawa Megumi POV —-

After the vice-principal call for me, I get into the podium. As I was going with my speech for the students, a certain male student caught my eye. "Arakawa Kouki"... the son of the genius scholar "Arakawa Miki", he was enrolled to this school without any entry test. All students took the test and earned their right to enroll here, except for him. He's here, all because his parent is a genius. Of course, I'm sure he's a got a decent academic abilities since he's the son of that Arakawa Miki.