Chapter 6: LeTs PlAy A GaME!

A:n (So this is going to have a bit more gore than usual, just to get your edranil pumping😂😂. This choice was made by Lexi .I hope you like it a see you soon.)

(Noah's POV)

Lucas didn't want to wait, I knew we needed to take this into our own hands because thought it was all a joke. We walk out the door and Lexi is gone...

Lucas and I stare at eachother then walk in..
"Where did she go?" I said looking around the station. Lucas walked up to the lady and started talking to her, the distance I was at I couldn't hear,  but I know he was asking that if she had seen her.

I walk to an open door to my left.. it looked, odd. I open it and to my shock....

I see Lexi's bow that is always in her hair.... he is back..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Lexi's POV)

"As for you Lexi, TIME FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT!" He screamed with a sadistic grin..
"No leave her a-lon-ne!" Before Elise could finish he pressed the shock button, but it only went to her collar. I knew he wanted to hurt me for running away....

He grabed me and through me over to Tameika and Elise who were scared for me..
"CHooSe!" He yelled. "What.." I whinced in confusion. "CHooSe, or do I have to choose for you!?" He yelled looking smug.. I knew what he was going to do..

Elise looked really hurt with all of her cuts, but Tameika was bleeding uncontrollably....

I couldnt choose...I love then too much for them to get hurt. Tameika kept pleeding him to stop, which only angered him..

"Wow, YoUr ReALly GonNa MakE Me ChOOsE!?" He said with a horrible laugh.
He shot his eyes looking between Tameika and Elise..

Then..... he walked over to Tameika.. oh no

"NO! Stop please...I was the one who ran away, hurt me!" I pleeded tears rolling down my eyes. I just wanted it to stop...

He got out the remote out and shocked all of us.... help..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(⚠GORE WARNING⚠)

(Tameika's POV)

He started walking up to me, I tried struggling out of the ropes desperately trying to get out. I could see Elise's eyes filled with anger and emotion. "LET US GO, WHY DO YOU EVEN WANT US HERE!?" Elise screamed making Cole's head shoot her way. "YOU NEVER LEARN DO YOU, ELISE.." Cole screamed stomping towards her.

All of a sudden he untieds her and drags her to another room. Then walks back in. Cole grabs Lexi and ties her up where Elise was..
"Now time to have some FUN!" Cole said bursting into hysterical laughter

He walkes over to a fire that he made earlier, puts a knife in it and waits till the knife is red from the heat..."Now, keep this one in you mind, whenever you disobey me or anger me this will happen!" He voice raised as he said this.

He stabbed the burning knife in my leg.... and lets just say it was the worst pain I have ever felt.. I let out a bloood wrenching scream, it hurts soo bad...

All Lexi could do is cry... and I did the same.. the wost thing is this went on for an hour until i passed out from all of the truma...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Elise's POV)

Cole grabbed me and chucked me into a room, I havent been in this one before...
"Ill be back, until then you will learn to respect me!" He yelled before closing the door... but he didnt lock it..

I decide to stay in there for a bit, trying to find things that can heal my wounds. All I found was a needle, fishing whire and some fabric I could use to patch myself with. I sew my legs, it hurt badly but I couldnt make a noice to Cole will come back, and lets just say no one wants that..

I finish patching up, all I herd was Tameika's screams, and Lexi's soft sobbes. I krept out the door to look around, or to find a way out. But I am definitely not leaving the girls, no way, especially with this freak!

Thats until Cole came out looking satisfied with whatever he did in there..
"HOW DID YOU GET OUT!?" Cole yelled, I made a run for it. But I trip over because of my freshly sewn gashes on my leg. "YOu ThAuGHt YOu CouLd RUN, DIdnT YoU!?" He  screached as he slowly walked towards me... all I do is wince in pain, it hurts..
All he does it laugh then he drags me back into the room I was in.

"YOuR NoT SeeInG THeM AGaIn, NoT EveR..." He says chuckling. Al, I do is cry..

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Lucas' POV)

I talk to the lady and she still says jack shit! Thats until I see Noah walk into a room, I follow and to my shock I see him pick up a bow, it was Lexi's...

We run and had it to the police for them to do a print scan, nothing, great...
We need to take this into our own hands..

We get home and decide to check the internet for people the girls knew, because why would a random person konw there names? But before we could we saw a note it said "DiD yOu LikE ThE FakE BoW!?" That asshole. We didnt waste any more time so we went through all of the creepy guys that were in our old school, there were two names..

Eliot Jones...
and
Cole Shepard....

I think we have the guy

Eliot Jones....

A:n (Noooo they have the wrong guy! Well I hope you all had a amazing day with you family for Christmas, and Ill see you next time!)