Chapter 8: A new friend...

A:N (Hey guys so we have a new friend joining this book, her wattpad is WriterGirl442 she LOVES horror, and whoever loves horror is a friend of mine and Tameika's. I hope you like this chapter and Ill see you in the next one!)

(Lexi's POV)

What happened? The last thing I remember is Elise getting shot in the back of the leg..
Thats when I feel ropes around my arms and legs, binding me to a chair and blind a fold on..shit..
"Anyone there.." I said in almost a whisper. "Yeah.." Elise whinced. "I am here, is everyone okay?" Tameika questioned. We all replied with a yes...
"PaTHeTIc.." We hear Cole say in a emotion less tone. He took all of our blind folds off us, to my left was Elise and to my right was Tameika. But in front of me there was a girl I had never seen before...
She looked, scared.. why was he doing this to a inocent girl.. why?!

"Lexi, I see that you have seen our new...guest.." Cole said giving me a death stare. "Why-y..." Elise whinced. "ELISE, SHUT UP I HAVE HERD ENOUGH FROM YOU!" Cole yelled looking at her, she flinched in response. "Where are the boys, and why is she here she did nothing to you.." Tameika said with tears in her eyes. "Well thats for you to find out, and this is Joanna, and your right she did do nothing to me. But I thought you would like a friend..." Cole said the last sentence with a chuckle. I could see the Elise wanted to say something, but didnt dare to speak. Cole soon later left the room, giving us some time to plan.
"Joanna, I am soo soory this happened to you.." I said looking worried. "Why are you worried about me, look at what that sick fuck has done to you." Joanna said looking at all of our wounds....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Joanna's POV)

Why was I here...what did I do to deserve this..
I knew to girl in front of me was Lexi and the girl to my right was Elise, because of Cole...
"Whats your name?" I ask the blonde to my left. "Tameika, I would say its a pleasure to meet you but in this situation.." Tameika said chuckle..
"He really hated whatever you did, didnt he.." I said turning to Elise. She told me the story, they were soo close to getting out of this hell hole..

"Well, isnt this guy a charmer." I spat with sacasum, which made to girls chuckle. Cole obviously herd and stormed in...our eyes filled with worry and shock. "Well, I guess we will have to show JoAnNa here some manners!" Cole said obviously pissed with what I said. Elise, Tameika and Lexi tried to stop him and begging him to hurt them instead of me, which only made him chuckle....

(⚠ GORE WARNING⚠)

He dragged me into a room, it smelled like rotten flesh...yum...
"Now, I know you are new to this, but you have to learn how things work here." He said in emotion less tone while cleaning his knife...
"IF YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH OR DISOBEY ME YOU GET PUNISHED!" He yelled and he runs the knife down my cheek, I whince trying to hold back tears...
"IF YOU TRY TO RUN OR PULL A MOVE ON ME YOU GET PUNISHED!" He voice gets louder, he runs the knife down leg causing blood to poor out, making me yelp...
He takes the knife out of my leg and walks to the door and leaves me there to bleed...

Help....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Noah's POV)

I wake up to the girl yelling for Cole to stop, thats when Lucas' head shoots up. Cole walks in the room 3 minutes later with blood on his hands, i-s th-at Tameika's...
"Dont worry Noah its not your "lovebirds" blood." He said with a sadistic smirk on his face...
We stay silent, thats when we walkes up to us... " If you ever try to escape, I wonder what would happen to you favourite girls.." Cole says with a chuckle.. our eyes winded. "Please dont hurt them.." Lucas whines out. "Dont worry I wont hurt them, that bad..." Cole says twirly around a knife.

"Why, why shot Ethan." I spoke up. "Oh Ethan thats his name, well he had me at gun point, self defense." Anger was rising inside me. "SELF DEF-" Before I could finish my sentence he cut in. "I wonder what Tameika is up to.." He said scratching his head with the knife. I just look at him, I want to kill him soo bad, but if things go wrong..

He chuckles to himself, then turns to Lucas. "What Elise did today, is a big no no.." Cole said shaking his head..
"And Lexi, she has been quiet, but not for much longer." He said laughing.

And with that he left...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Elise's POV)

Its been a few minutes of us in silence, then I speak up. "He has screwed himself." The girls look confused. "Like, Ethans dead the police will look for him, or whats left of him." I said looking between the girls. "You've got a point." Tameika says nodding. "Yeah you do, ElIsE.." Cole walks in and throughs Joanna in the middle where the girls and I were sitting...
"Elise, always jumping to conclusions.." He said shaking his head, I just look at him. We walks out of the room, and comes back in with....Lucas and Noah...
I managed to slip out of the ropes and catch Lucas and Noah mid fall. "Now the whole gang is together!" He says jumping up and down like a kid, I walk over and untie Tameika and Lexi, which he didnt mind seeming we couldnt go anywhere..

We walks over to Noah pulls out a gun and a phone...
"Now, Noah, I am gonna call the police station and you will say that Ethan is going on a break for 3 months, if not little Tameika gets the bullet. Any of you scream for help, little Elise gets the bullet, got it." Cole says, we all stay silent. "GET IT!?" He yells we all reply with a yes. He calls up the police station and the call starts.

"Hey this is Noah." "Oh hey Noah, have you seen Ethan we was supposed to be back 4 hours ago?"
"Oh didnt he tell you, he is going away for 3 months for a holiday" "Oh okay, well Ill see you around Noah, bye." And with that he hangs up, the only help we needed...
"Good boy." Cole said looking and Noah... he is not a dog?

* * * * * * ** * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Tameika's POV)

"Good boy." Those words made me sick to my stomach, we are not his pets..
Cole gets up and walks out with a smug look on his face. I immediately run over and collapsed into Noahs, I felt safe for once...
Thats when I feel a shock go through me body, it hurt, I start twitching and Elise and the girls run over to me...

"Tameika no going near the boys, no touching or hugging, thats the same with you, Elise, Lexi and Joanna.." Cole said through a microphone that echoed through the room...

No....

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Lucas' POV)

Great now we cant even go near them, I need to comfort Elise, she is on the erge of breaking. All the things that they have been through, now this. This is crazy, he is crazy.

We can even try to escape with out getting hurt...and the girls can bearly walk..
We need help, there are cameras in the room probably microphones so he can hear us we need to disable them...

Yeah thats how we escape...

A:n (Hope you guys like this chapter, we are getring closer! Until next chapter, byyeee!