Chapter 7: The plan

A:n (Guys dont worry this is not the end, I will be writing more!!)

(Lucas' POV)

Noah mentioned that he had a cousin named Ethan, he was a cop. He could look up a file on this Eliot guy and see if he has a criminal record, yeah that will work! I told Noah the plan, actually thought it was good. We drove down to the police station Ethan was working at, looked up the file of Eliot Jones... It said he passed away in a car crash 4 years ago?.....

Then we look up Cole Shepards file.. I think we have him...

"Ethan, can you drive us to that location?" I said pointing to his address on the file. "Yeah sure, it was my lunch break anyway." He replied grabbing his gear.

We are coming dont worry...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

(Elise's POV)

He hasn't came in the room for 2 days now, and I havent herd anything from the girls room, which made me really nervous....

I pace around the room until I step on a creeky floor board.. what? I pry the floor board up and found a map? It had all marks on it to were he was going or has been, but the thing that caught my eye is that it said were he was going next, I have to warn the girls..

Thats when I hear a police siren, oh my god! I scream for help as the sirns come closer the the house. Thats when Cole brusts in, angry as ever. "GET HERE NOW WE ARE LEAVING!" He screamed from the door way, I didnt move and I wasnt planing on moving. "MOVE NOW, ELISE!" He said stroming towards me, he grabs my wrist tightly making me yelp. "MoVe NOw, ELiSe!" He yelled in a deep voice, I knew if didnt move now he could easily break my wrist.

He drags me down the hall and out the back door were Tameika and Lexi were tied up in the back of a car, they look realy hurt, which makes me teary to see them like this. He ties me up but before he could shoves me in the car, Lucas, Ethan and Noah come around the corner, there eyes filled with shock. I took the opportunity to kick him where the sun dont shine, and make a break for it. He whinced in pain...

"Cole, put you hands up and kneel on the ground!" Ethan yelled trying to sound intimidating. Cole only laughs...
"Cole, its over just stop this.." I said curling up against Lucas. "Oh, Elise... ItS NevEr OvEr!" He yells before jumping in the car causing Ethan to open fire and shoot Cole in the leg, he winced in pain before driving away...

Dont worry I am not giving up that early...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Tameika's POV)

Lexi and I are in the car, we see Elise being dragged out by Cole. I really dont want to go through all that again, the tourture the mind games. He was about to shove Elise in the car, thats when Noah Lucas and Ethan came around the corner! Elise kicked him in the manhood and ran to the boys.

The convosation was muffled because we were in a car, but before we know it we were being driven away by the one and only.. Cole

I can tell Elise is up to something.. lets just hope it works...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

(Noah's POV)

He dives off, shit! Were soo close now we dont know where he is going! "Boys, get in the car, lets pay Cole a visit shall we." Elise says, we all walk to the car and Elise put the map on the car, she points out were he is going, and we are off. I look at all of the wound marks on her.... damn he is a monster...

We end up making it to the location, we take a turn and hide the car in a bush. We see him dragging Lexi and, Tameika out the car towards the house.....

Before he was able to drag them inside we all hop up the bush and he immediately shoots his head our way. "How did you get here?!" He yelled shooting his eyes at all of us until his eyes stop on Elise as she lifts up the map. "Never have your ideas and evidence in the same room as your hostage, dumbass." Elise says with sass making Lucas smirk.

Cole drops the girls and starts walking towards us. "Stop right there Shepard" Ethan says holding his gun up. All of a sudden Cole shoots Ethan in the cheast, no.... Then as Ethan's dead body hits the ground, his gun shoots and hits the back of Elise's leg, making her scream...

We were all in tears except for, Cole...
"LooK At WhAT YoU hAVe DonE!" Cole said bursting into laughter..

We all black out.....

Oh no.......

A:n (Okay guys I hope you liked this chapter, andI will see you in the next one!)