Kitagawa Daiichi - Chapter 1

Hello!! I'm typing this on a new laptop and it's way smaller than my old one, so I'm still getting used to the small keyboard so I apologize for all the grammar errors I am bound to make. T A T I do not own Haikyuu or any of the characters, they all belong to the author, Haruchi Furudate. Enjoy! 

Hinata sighed, looking at his breakfast. Every day was like this. He woke up, looked at a drawing of a rainbow that his little sister, Natsu, drew for him, then was disappointed when he couldn't appreciate the color of a rainbow.  He could only see in monochrome. Black and White. He longed for the day when he met his soulmate. Oh, right, everyone has a soulmate. And until you meet that person, you will be able to see the world in color. Until then, everything is in black and white. 

Hinata poked at his food, not having much of an appetite.  He looked at the window, keeping watch for anybody who might pass by. Hinata made an effort to be friendly to anyone he see's. In hope that they could be the one. He chuckled to himself.  Who would have thought that he, a boy, would be obsessing over finding his so called, "soulmate",  it sounded so girlish!  

----Timeskip : Middle School Volleyball match between Kitagawa Daichi and Yukigaoka----

Hinata gulped, his stomach twisting like a swirling ice cream cone. On second thought, not an ice cream cone, at the moment anything food related would make him sick. He stepped out onto the gym floor, and scoped out the enemy. He noticed that all the players looked bored, and not very excited. This made him mad. If they didn't enjoy volleyball, they shouldn't bother being on a team! He spots two boys in particular, one had a head that reminded him of...  a turnip? He looked at the other boy, who looked rather unpleasant. The other boy said something to Turnip head. (A/N: God im so sorry i had to) Both teams made their way to the court. Hinata focused his eyes on the boy who was with Turnip head, he didn't know why but, something about him was... attractive? He quickly shook his head. What was he thinking? He was a boy for goodness sake!! 

----Timeskip : Hinata's first year at Karasuno (A/N : sorry for all the time skips!!)----

Hinata walked to the gym, he looked up at it in awe. "UWAHH!! Wow! A seperate gym just for volleyball!" He yanked the door open to see....

AAAANNNDD CLIFFHANGER! *Appears in fullmetal armor* pls don't kill me! (oh and whoever gets that reference, YOU ROCK!!) Anyways, pleasepleasePLEASE let me know what you think of this story!! Special thanks to @Mintytoast for helping me with the story idea!!  I'm terrible at coming up with stuff! MERRY CHRISTMAS FELLOW OTAKUS!!!