Chapter 5 : Convention

Ok so I went to Katsucon and inspiration hit me like Diane's Hammer. This chapter has no influence on the actual plot it's just a filler

dont kill meh plz

=============================================

         Hinata bounced to the gym, pumped for practice as his professor was physically prosaic. 

(A/N: I regret nothing)

He was only a few feet away from the facility, 

(I'm so sorry for the alliterations) 

when he saw a bush in particular that peaked his interest, as it was glowing a strange blue color. Hinata, a bit shocked, rubbed his eyes and blinked, 'Is this for real??' He thought, the idea of a bush glowing blue was fairly outlandish even in his childish mind.  He cautiously approached the strange greenery, if you could even call it greenery anymore. He curiously pushed around the leaves to find the source of the strange glow, when a wave of severe nausea came over him. The world slowly spun around him as he fell over, expecting his head to hit the ground, eyes squeezed shut, prepared for the pain, when he realized, he couldn't feel the bush or the ground anymore.

      Hinata opened his eyes quickly and saw he was falling, the space around him surrounded with images of people dressed in costumes, two in particular were dressed as him and Kageyama, and kissing. He immediately blushed profusely, and denied to himself that it would ever happen. Still, his mind kept wandering.

(Sorry this is so random)

       He started flailing around, bored of looking at pictures of people having fun, when he himself was bored as hell. Suddenly, the images around him became distorted, and he soon found himself laying on the ground, surrounded by people with concerned faces.

"Are you ok?"

"I think he's waking up!"

"Should I get the medical staff?"

Hinata sat up abruptly, startling the crowd around him, and causing them to fall silent. He looked around in confusion, and shock when he saw the team standing near the entrance of a building. He jumped up and ran down to greet them.

"Daichi! Nishinoya! Tanaka! Suga! Kageyama! Tsukki! Yamaguchi!"

Said people turned to look at him, and their faces turned to confusion and shock as they saw the boy running towards them. Hinata stopped and tilted his head, when he saw that Yamaguchi was holding his hair. Well, in Hinata's young mind, it was his real hair. He started screaming, and ran away in panic, ignoring the crazy looks people were giving him. 

*******A few hours later********

    "And then that's when I woke up." Hinata explained. Suga chuckled,

"Wow, that's quite the dream you had Hinata."