Chapter 3 : Quick

Hello! The past chapter was an authors note and I feel so bad for not updating a legitimate chapter in forever! Bleh, I was at skating practice and I spun so much I can't see straight! On to the chapter!

===============================================================================

     Hinata clenched his fist, and stalked over to the beanpole.  

"Who do you think you are!" He yelled. The megane looked down at him, 

"Let's not get so intense. Let's do this cheerfully, for fun. It's only a club activity, after all."  Hinata stopped, then looked up and tilted his head, 

"What do you mean, only?"  Tsukishima let out a small , "tch", then walked away saying, 

"I mean literally. See you at the match." Hinata turned then walked over to Kageyama, " Man, I really hate those guys." He looks to see Kageyama walking away, 

" Hey! Where are you going? We're not finished yet!" Kageyama turned to him and nodded.

~Timeskip - Later, when Dadchi, Tanaka and Sugamama are watching~

"How long are they going to do this?" Sugawara questions. "Who knows? They both have crazy stamina!" Tanaka replies with a yawn.

"Kageyama, whats wrong? You've been on edge since we met those two!w" Hinata asked.

The said setter replied with a tired stare. Hinata lets out a small , "Oh".  He grins sheepishly,

 "Sorry, I guess I asked too much of you to stay this late to practice. Why don't we continue tomorrow? Kageyama nodded and grabbed his bag. 

~Time skip-- PLS DONT KILL ME- Hinata at home~ 

Hinata opened the door, "I'M HOOMMEE!!" He yelled. His mother looked at him and said, 

"Hush! Natsu is trying to sleep, Shoyo!!"  "AH! Sorry!" 

She sighed, "Oh, well. How was practice Shoyo?"  Hinata stops, 

"W-Well.... I practiced receiving with Kageyama! I still need to work on it though.

"  She nods, "Well, if you keep practicing, your bound to get it someday!" He grins,

"Yosh! I also jumped to get the ball from a rude megane beanpole and I was, 'whoosh!' and 'gwahhh!' and 'dwahh!'"  

His mother shook her head, " My my! It sounds like you had a busy day! Well, you had better get some rest!" 

He nods furiously, "Yes ma'am!!" 

          Hinata opened the door to his bedroom and yawned. He flopped down on his bed and sighed. How was he ever going to get the raven haired setter to pay attention, let alone set the ball for him?

        He pulled at his hair in frustration. He didn't know how to handle the way he felt around Kageyama.  

                  He sighed, he might as well try to get some sleep. But he just couldn't stand the fact that when he finally found his soulmate, it turned out that the said person hated his guts!  Maybe he could ignore Kageyama, and just enjoy being able to see color now. 

          No, he couldn't do that. Even if he tried, you are stuck with your soulmate until the day you die. 

Tears started to well up in his eyes as he processed his feelings for a certain blueberry-chan. 

'Kageyama Tobio...... What did you do to me?'

===============================================================

AAAAANNNDDD SCENE! Welp. I had trouble tying up the ending for this story, sorry for the grammar mistakes, I feel kinda weird and It's FREEZING in the room I am sitting in right now. Bleh, I am ssoooo tiiireeedddd..... Sorry, I know that you didn't come here to listen to my problems. Anyways, I am currently thinking of ideas for my other story. It's a Fairy Tail fanfic. I plan on updating it really soon!  Well, thanks for reading!