Friends : Chapter 4

Heyo! Sorry it took me super long to update,  I've been watching a ton of CDawgVA recently and he is so funny! By the way, should I make a Black Butler fanfic? Not sure but I plan on starting a Seraph of the End book. Just like oneshots and AU's and such. Well, onto the chapter!

================================================================================

                  Hinata yawned as he woke up, looking out the window, overjoyed that he could now see the world they way everyone else could. He jumped out of bed like a rabbit and threw on his  uniform as quickly as he could. 

                 He ran downstairs and gobbled up breakfast at light speed, then grabbed his bag, hopped on his bike, and raced to school.  His stomach twisted at the thought, the match that could determine a great deal of Kageyama's happiness. Something that he swore to himself he would protect. 

              As he arrived at the school, he saw Kageyama entering the building, "Hey! Kageyama-kun!!" The said blueberry looked at him and then looked away, Hinata failing  to notice the red tint on his cheeks. Hinata's smile faltered, but he fixed it right away, walking to class.

----Timeskip : After school, before the match----

      "Kageyama-kun! Wait up!" Hinata yelled after the raven haired setter, who stopped and turned around on his way to the gym.  He huffed and panted once he caught up to Kageyama, who was looking at him in annoyance. Hinata stood straight up, blushed lightly whilst a smile graced his face, and said, "Hey, let's forget about middle school, and be friends! Ok?"

        Kageyama looked at the fluffy orange haired spazz in shock. "Friends?" Hinata gets a duh, look on his face as he nods, "Yeah, F-R-I-E-N-D-S. Meaning we leave this stupid rivalry behind!" Kageyama scowls,

 "I know what you mean dumbass!" Hinata winces a little at his words. He looked at his feet and turned around to walk away, "O-ok...." He felt Kageyama grab his wrist, and whirled around to see the setter with a soft look on his face. 

"Of course, dumbass." Hinata smiles and glomps Kageyama, "KAGEYAMA-KUN!!!" Kageyama tries, but to no avail, to push the fluff ball off him, "Oi! Hinata!!" 

=============================================================================

AWWWWW!!! That was the cutest thing I have ever written!! Those two are my OTP!!! Well, thanks for reading! man this was fun to write..... sorry that this was so short, I'll try my best to make my chapters longer! Author-Chan out!