Chapter 8

WARNING: THE CHAPTER AHEAD IS EXTREMELY LONG! IF YOU NEED A BREAK FROM READING ALL OF THIS CLUTTER, THEN TAKE AS MANY AS YOU NEED BUT I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU READ ALL OF IT! PLEASE DON'T SKIP AROUND! I WORKED VERY HARD SO PLEASE DON'T DISREGARD ME! 

This is the very last chapter of Gankona, Unnachgiebig, Unità. I worked HARD to make sure this would be fit for a finale. I hope you enjoy it! Sorry for the wait! (:

I believe this story is best on this site! Here's the link:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11886910/1/Gankona-Unnachgiebig-Unità

Please leave plenty of reviews here and there too! ^_^

Disclaimer: I do not own any aspect of Hetalia. It belongs to Hidekaz Himaruya. I only own this and every other story I have.

—————————————————————————————————————

The breath was knocked completely out of the Italian's lungs as though he had been suddenly thrown into a vacuum as he returned, taking witness to the scene before him. What he saw would haunt him for the rest of his life...

"ICH BRING DICH UM!"

"TEME WO KOROSU!"

Absolute shock and terror froze every fiber in Italy's body as he beheld the horrific events that unfolded right in front of him; large hands wrapped around Japan's neck while smaller hands were around Germany's, both pairs desiring to strangle the life out of the other. Feral snarls escaped frothing mouths as the two growled at each other, resembling the most rabid of animals as each attempted to assert dominance over the other.

"UMKOMMEN!" Releasing one hand, the German morphed it into a fist, punching the Japanese in the throat, knocking him a considerable distance into the ground, a dirt path marking how far the socked had skidded back. Not wasting even a second, the assailant pounced, akin to a bloodthirsty hound rushing to tear its prey apart...

...only to be resisted. "SHEE-NEI!" Despite being a full six inches shorter and having a much smaller frame than the hulking blond, the Asian was no pushover; as the fulvous drew near, the sable swept a leg out, tripping the target before throwing him as he fell, kicking him while he was down. It didn't end there; keeping a piercing black eye out, the raven was able to evade the flashing fingers which had tried to grab his ankle, leaping a safe distance away. He really is stronger than he looks...

"ICH WERDE NICHT ZULASSEN, HABEN SIE ITALIEN!" What the?!

Wait a second! "WATASHI WA TEME GA ITALIA-KUN O MOTTE SASEMASEN!"

"...No way!" Italien? Italia-kun? Was it possible that they were fighting...over Italy? No duh. Just why are they fighting over me?! Just why?! If only he knew...

The poor brunet remained paralyzed with unadulterated fear, hardly able to even breathe as the opponents ran up to each other, colliding with a clash of limbs before going into full-out combat. Fists were flying, loud thuds clearly audible as the pair proceeded to beat each other up. Red, purple, red, purple...those same two colors began to bloom on two shades of skin, bruises blossoming on all sorts of places high and low.

"LIKE I'LL LET YOU WIN!" Dragging the smaller nation up by his collar, the larger slugged him in the face, the hexagonal glasses he wore shattering at the impact. Ouch...

Not everything went according to plan, however. "LIKE I'LL LET YOU?!" Spitting in the German's face, the Japanese fought back, denying the flaxen dominance as he met each kick for a kick, knee for a knee, punch for a punch. Finally able to get himself free, Japan bounded back, narrowly avoiding the right hook swung his way. Not a second to spare, the foes charged once again, the air around them simmering with their intent to defeat the other.