A cute school, a gentle principal, a hat and an assistant warden

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!

.

.

HARRY POTTER AND SAKURA CARD CAPTOR

Chapter 2: A cute school, a gentle principal, a hat and an assistant warden

Professor Kaho, and everyone else, went to Hogwarts and asked to speak with Dumbledore.

"Therefore, the magician clow cards are now hidden in Hogwarts," said Dumbledore once Kaho explained the situation to him.

"Please Director Dumbledore, allow Sakura to stay at Hogwarts, only until she recover the clow cards."

"My dear Professor Kaho, it would be an honor to have your students in my school, and please call me Albus."

"Thank you very much, director... Hemm, Albus. Now there's another problem I'd like to discuss with you."

"Don't worry, go ahead."

"Apparently the young Syaoran has become a muggle because he carried his lightning sword with him and apparently this object somehow annulled his magic temporarily, fortunately, your students ran towards the center of the circle and retain their magic."

"Umm, interesting, and what about the others."

"All apparently have magical powers, only Cerberos was affected and now it cannot return to its original form. Miss Maki and the other girls ask you to please allow them to stay at Hogwarts to accompany Sakura."

"A fair request and of course I accept, with the clear condition that you also remain in Hogwarts."

"Stay in school?"

"Yes, the effects of the disruption may be more than you told me, it is more convenient for everyone to stay in Hogwarts, I think you would be perfect for the position of teacher in defense against the dark arts."

"But if everything goes well, I will only be maximum one year, the time it took Sakura to become owner of all the clow cards."

"My dear teacher, the subject I ask you to teach has a very annoying reputation for making teachers feel, well, tired and want to take vacations. No one in a long time has lasted more than a year and I'm used to finding teachers for this subject."

"In that case, Albus, count on my help."

The teacher sent for Miss Maki and the other children and introduced them to Dumbledore, who assured him that they could stay at Hogwarts until their friend retrieved the clow cards. As for Miss Maki, she was too old to pass classes, but would allow her to stay in school. This reassured the woman who did not want to separate herself from the children because it was her responsibility.

.

.

All the children went to Diagon Alley and bought their school supplies, then headed back to Hogwarts because they had no home to stay in. Tomoyo and his parents insisted that everyone stay at the Hilton Hotel, but Dumbledore convinced them that it would be wise for them to stay in the castle until classes began, which would only take a couple of days.

.

.

At the beginning of the classes, the boys, although they were older, lined up to be selected in their respective homes with the other freshmen.

When the turn was Sakura's, the hat put her on Hufflepuff.

As for Tomoyo and Rika, the hat put them in Ravenclaw.

Meiling for her part was selected in Griffindor.

However, when the hat saw Syaoran's mind...

"You have nothing to do here," he said.

"What? But me..."

"Yes, I forgot to tell you." Professor Kaho postponed this moment until the last second because she didn't know how to tell the boy this. "You see, Li, since you are now a muggle, you will have to help Mr. Filch, the warden, in his works until Sakura recovers all the cards..."

"WHAT, you can't be serious, I am Li Syaoran, the heir of the Li family, the most powerful family in all of China, the most magic family in all of China."

"Oh, this... Well, you see... I spoke to your mother and she told me that the work of a caretaker's assistant will be beneficial in shaping your character, your mother thinks it will bring you some humility..."

NIAJ, NIAJ, NIAJ, Filch laughed as he took away poor Syaoran, who looked like a white marble statue in a cubist style.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!