Sakura in Hufflepuff...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!

.

.

HARRY POTTER AND SAKURA CARD CAPTOR

Chapter 3: Sakura in Hufflepuff, some good friends and some assholes devoured by a bird

Sakura went to sit where the table of badgers and was congratulated. Since she came from Japan and there is not accustomed to being embraced from the beginning, she was very surprised, but she saw that it was a pleasant sensation, she was sure that it would go well with her new companions in this enormous and medieval school (Sakura always loved the European castles)

"Hello, my name is Hannah Abbott."

"Nice to meet you, my name is Kinomoto Sakura," said the girl tilting her torso slightly as they do in Japan.

The children then enjoyed the banquet and went to their common room where Sakura could observe how her belongings were already beside her bed including Kero. Tired as she was, she fell asleep at once.

"Have sweet dreams Sakura, I hope that you get soon the clow cards" kero said yawning.

.

.

The next morning, Sakura was awakened by Susan Bones.

"Kinomoto, wake up at once, you'll be late for the transformation classes."

"Who gives that class?" Sakura asked, who was half asleep.

"McGonagall, she's the teacher and head of Griffindor, besides being very strict, so hurry up."

As Sakura was still sleepy, she was shaken with affection by Susan and finally she woke up completely.

"Thank you Susan" she thanked her. After getting dressed as quickly as possible, she ran to her first class of transformations.

Susan did not lie when she told her that McGonagall was strict, she gave extra homework to poor Sakura for being only five seconds late.

.

.

Sakura set to do the homework that McGonagall gave her in one of the courtyards of the school, when she saw that Syaoran swept with eagerness although not very well the ground.

"Hello Syaoran, how are you doing?"

"How do you think I'm doing, I'm lowering having to sweep the floor."

"Don't say that, Syaoran," she said when suddenly a trio of boys approached them. Two were some enormous boys, Sakura thought that they could devote themselves to practice sumo, the other one was thin, with a blonde hair platinum-plated and angel face.

"So you're the new school squib, the one who'll help that idiot Filch."

"I'm not a squib."

"Of course, I heard that you're actually just a filthy Muggle that Dumbledore allows him to work in the castle, I bet you don't even have room in your palm tree hut to stretch out to sleep, a whole change with Filch's office in the castle."

Syaoran lashed out at the blonde, but it seemed that he had not only lost the magic, but also his strength had diminished. The poor fellow had a close encounter of the third type, with the two gorillas holding both arms, while the third type (Malfoy) kicked and kicked the dirt out of him.

"¡YYAAAAIIIII!" Gesticulated Malfoy trying to sound like a martial arts master and performing (according to him) elegant kung fu moves, but that actually looked ridiculous.

"Stop it, stop it!" Sakura shouted desperately.

In that moment, a huge bird that seemed to be made of wind landed right in the courtyard where the boys were and swallowed up the Slyterins which were circling around in what would be the monster's belly.

"Staff who keep the powers of darkness, show your true identity before Sakura, who accepted the mission with you, free yourself!"

Sakura ran and with her staff caught her first card: The Flight.

"Mommy, Daddy..." Malfoy cried as he and his lackeys hung from one of the high windows in the courtyard.

.

.

Sakura was happy to recover the clow card, but happiness did not last long because the next day, McGonagall buried her in a mountain of homework for not having presented the wording that had given her (the papers were lost because of the clow card).

"Susan, you were right, McGonagall is very strict," cried Sakura as she did her homework.

"Courage Sakura," said kero.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!