Syaoran jealous?

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!

HARRY POTTER AND SAKURA CARD CAPTOR

Chapter 10: Syaoran jealous? The Ray card appears, a barbecue at night

The next day Sakura told her friends about how she caught the clow card, she had not been able to do it before because Professor Sprout sent her students to sleep in their common room, and although her friends were waiting for the card captor, Sakura was so tired that she excused herself and after a quick shower she only collapsed in her bed (crushing poor Kero) and fell asleep immediately.

Sakura showed them all, the card The Silence, it was surprised however, that Syaoran was not present.

"Do you know where Syaoran is?"

"I don't know," Meiling said, "I'm sure he's helping Filch with something."

"You're right Meiling, now that I think about it, I saw Syaoran helping Filch with the paintings."

"And what did the fat lady say?" Rika asked.

"I don't know, I was so tired that I went straight to the common room."

"I heard that the fat lady was absorbed by a darkness from which she could not leave, nor even move to other paintings, so the janitor couldn't locate her," Tomoyo informed them.

"Who told you that?" Meiling asked her.

"It was Hermione, she stayed a little later to speak with the portrait."

The girls continued talking and Sakura said goodbye to them, she wanted to meet Syaoran and tell him about the clow card that she caught.

"Maybe he's still asleep," thought the girl, in that moment she found Syaoran around the corner.

"Syaoran, I was looking for you, I wanted to show you the card I caught."

"You don't have to show me anything, I saw everything from one of the side stairs," he said, showing her a hard look, the same one the boy gave her the first time they met.

"Is there something wrong with you, Syaoran?"

"There's nothing wrong with me."

"Of course there's something wrong with you, you look a little upset..."

"Want to know what's wrong with me? I'm tired of having to be a servant of that squib, I'm tired of everyone making fun of me."

"No one should make fun of you Syaoran, tell me who or whom they are and I will tell them that..."

"I don't need you to defend me Sakura, I am not a child!"

"No, it's not that, I just thought..."

"That's your problem, you think. Did you start to think about what the others would say if they see you so friendly with Potter? Not clear that no, the great Sakura card captor did not think about that."

"Stop it, Syaoran, you're hurting me"

"Just leave me alone Sakura, I don't need anyone to fight for me."

Saying this, the boy hastened to do his duties. Sakura stayed a moment standing in the place and decided to go back where she came from, in that Ron obstructed the passage.

"I knew you were a cheeky one, first Li and now Harry, who else you're going to flirt with."

"I wasn't flirting with Harry!"

"Tell it to whoever believes you," he said and walked away from the girl.

.

.

Sakura stayed in her common room and started crying all afternoon, she didn't mind that she missed the divination classes; she just wanted to be alone.

"Sakura? Someone said to her."

"Leave me alone."

"I am sorry Sakura but apparently a clow card appeared and seems to be wreaking havoc on the roofs of the castle."

Sakura got up suddenly and wiping her tears soon went to the place where the card was last seen. Some teachers with the help of the students surrounded the card, but the card was not easy to corner and with a lightning bolt roasted a couple of students.

Sakura who was in the distance hurried with the card Jump her career to the place.

"Now children, go away and let Miss Sakura catch the clow card," Flitwick ordered.

Sakura and the letter went through the roofs of the castle and in the end the girl captured the card: The Thunder.

When the card captor went to Professor Flitwick, she found that the barbecue boys were none other than Syaoran and Ron.

"They have deserved it," said Sakura and went at a steady pace towards her common room.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!