A loving poltergeist...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!

HARRY POTTER AND SAKURA CARD CAPTOR

Chapter 4: A loving poltergeist, crazy furniture and a frustrated cameraman

Sakura was heading to her defense classes against the dark arts, when she heard a very strong commotion; several first-year students were bombarded with water balloons for what appeared to be a poltergeist! Sakura who was very afraid of the ghosts, petrified and for her bad luck the ghost went to her.

As he ran out of balloons, Peves pulled out his tongue and in the purest style of "sticky" (the green ghost of ghost busters), he stepped towards her screaming and glued himself to the poor girl's face and began licking her face.

"¡KYAAA!"

"Peves, stop bothering her," Hermione shouted, but peves began the same procedure with the Griffindor.

The girls held hands and got lost in the corridors; the poltergeist laughed loudly and stopped chasing them.

"Are you.... ok... Sakura..." Hermione said to her with difficulty.

"Yes, thank you, Hermione," she replied. Unlike Hermione, Sakura enjoyed an impressive athletic state, in fact in Japan, in her school; she was the most athletic of all and always stood out in sports.

"I' m... glad... damn... I... miss... the... breath," complained Hermione.

"Come let me take you to a seat... What's going on here!" Suddenly Sakura shouted.

The classroom furniture was precariously placed on top of each other and could fall on the girls at any time.

"We better get out of here," Sakura said.

"You're right."

Once outside, Hermione sat down on the floor and told Sakura better to hurry to her classes. After the girl made sure Hermione was well, she went straight to Defense Against the Dark Arts. Sakura thought she would be late but to her surprise the class was just beginning. It turns out that Professor Kaho took a long time to start her class because all the furniture had been placed in the middle of the classroom as a precarious Tetris tower.

"Sakura, this is the work of a clow card, you have to do something or we will always have to delay classes at Hogwarts in this way," her teacher said worried.

.

.

Already at night, she set out to look for the naughty card, previously asked Dumbledore for a special permit to roam the corridors of the castle in order to capture the card and so that no one punished her as Filch or some teacher.

The girl saw that the castle at night looked very scary, fortunately Tomoyo went with her.

"It is not exciting Sakura" she said happily, as she filmed the child with a "new battle suit".

"Tomoyo, that we are not playing," said Sakura as she closed her eyes and forced a smile. In that they saw how a shadow passed through one of the corridors of the castle.

Sakura wasted no time and using the wind card, captured a new card: The Shadow.

Tomoyo was in glory because she filmed all the action, but when she wanted to review what she filmed...

"¡NOOO!"

"What's wrong, Tomoyo!" Sakura shouted with her heart beating at a thousand per hour.

"It didn't record... nothing was recorded..."

"Heh?"

.

.

The next morning, director Dumbledore explained to a weeping Tomoyo, that due to the magic accumulated in the place and the magical barriers that protected the school, electronic devices such as digital cameras or video cameras did not function within the walls of the castle, not even cameras from the early twentieth century.

The poor Tomoyo became The Scream, the famous painting. While Sakura was in glory.

TO BE CONTINUE...

Thank you for reading, don't forget to click on the follow me button please. Help a kitten!