3

(Y/N pov)

I took the spear out, trying to ignore the pain, and took out the spear that was on jasper. I picked him up bridal style and ran off until I found a cave. I put him down, and I took off my jacket and ripped it up. I tied it up around my waist to stop the bleeding. I than look though my bag I had with me. I found a bandage that I had in one of the pockets. I put it around jasper to stop the bleeding. I heard people coming towards us. There were 5 of them with weapons.

They slowly came towards us, and I grabbed a rock and stood in front of jasper. I was getting ready to fight, but before I knew it, I was hit with another spear. This one was a little deeper than the first one. I fell to the ground, and everything went black. The last thing I saw was someone picking up jasper.

(Clarke Pov)

"Come on, we got to go," Finn said as he was pulling me. We started to run away from whoever was attacking us. As we were running, Monte tripped on a branch. "Come on, get up Monte get up, let's go,"Octavia said as she was trying to pull him up. I looked down to see what he was looking at. I picked a skull up. It was weirdly shaped. "Who are they?"Finn asked. "Or what are they?"I said as I dropped the skull. We were all about to run again but then we heard a scream. It sounds like a male screams "jasper," I say. I started running in the same direction where the screaming was coming from. The others ran after me, but they stopped me from going any further. "We need to go back to camp and get more supplies and maybe more people, I don't like leaving them like this, but we have to get some help," Monte said. I sighed in defeat and nodded my head. We start making our way there.

We finally made it to the camp, and when we got there, I saw Wells having a knife in front of Murphy neck. "Wells, stop, let him go," I yelled out. He let go of Murphy, and I saw that Wells wasn't wearing his wrist band "Wells where's your wrist band?" I asked him as I grabbed his arm. He pulled his arm out of my grip, "ask him," he said as he moved his head towards Bellamy. I look at bellamy, who quickly rushes to his sister. "How many?"I asked. "24 in counting," I heard Murphy say.

"Are you guys insane... the ark is dying, and that's why they sent us down here, and if you take off those wristbands, then you killing us because we can't survive down here alone, " I yelled out. I looked over at Bellamy and Octavia. "What happened to Octavia?" he asked. We told him what happened and that Y/N saved her. He looked really pissed about it. I also told him about Y/N and jasper getting taken away to but it seems like he didn't really care about that.

I went to the drop ship to grab the stuff that I needed. I then walked out and walked towards bellamy. "So I heard that you have a gun," I said to him. He left up his shirt to show me. "Good, because you're coming with me to go save them," I told him. He laughs a little. "Why would I go help you?" he hissed.

"Because if you want to show them who's the boss, then you're coming with me, and plus, they only think that only one of us are scared," I hissed back. Bellamy looks around a little bit before he starts talking. "Murphy, you're with me. Adam, my sister, stays in this camp, and if anyone touches her, they answer to me, got it, " Bellamy asked sternly. Adam nodded in response.

"What, no, I'm going with you guys," Octavia protested. "Sorry Octavia, but you can't. You need to rest," I told her. Adam grabs Octavia arm and pulls her towards the camp."Get off of me," she yelled out as she shoved him away and walked away.

We started walking, "Wait up... we're coming with you, " Wells said. I didn't say anything and just kept walking with finn next to me. As we were walking, I looked back to see if the others were still following. I told them that we had to split up to fine them, so it's Finn and I, and Wells, Murphy, and bellamy were together.

It took us a while to find them, but when finn and I noticed something by the rock that was close to the water falls that we found. It was jaspers goggles, I stuffed it in my bag and then called out for the three boys.