4

(Clarke pov)

We found them, but there was a trap under them. I looked at Y/N, and I saw that she got hit twice. They put this kind of leaf on their wounds. But I'm guessing it was some kind of medicine. I heard something that was in a bush. There was an animal that came out from hiding. "This is the right time to grab your gun," I said, stepping back away from the animal that was walking towards us.

Bellamy started to search for his gun. But the animal started running towards us faster. It jumped up and pinned me down, cause me to fall to the ground. It was trying to bite me. But I would push it back. I grabbed the closest object that I could find and hit the animal as hard as I could. As it fell to the ground, I got up quickly and backed up "bellamy where the hell is the gun?" I yell out.

Right when the animal got up, it was getting ready to attack me again. It jumped in the air, but then I heard the gun shots. The animal fell to the ground, and I looked over to see who shot it. Wells was standing behind me with the gun and still trying to shoot, but nothing was coming out. "Ok, now let's get these two down, Murphy. You're with me." Finn said. Murphy looked at bellamy for approval. Bellamy nodded his head, and Murphy started walking with finn.

When we got Y/N and Jasper down, we went back to the drop ship. Bellamy and Murphy carried the animal so that we could eat it. When we got there, we put them in the drop ship. I started to clean their cuts and all that stuff. Octavia ran into the room. "Do you need any help?" I got up and handed her a rag.

"Ya, can you clean Y/N wounds?" I asked. She nodded and went to do what she was told. "I'll be back." I went outside, and I saw Finn stand there. "How are they?" he asked. "They will be fine, but we just need to get more of the m-, their taking off their wristbands for food, there's is no way I'm doing that,"I half yelled out.

"You don't have to," Finn said before walking up and grabbing one. we went to go sit down and eat. I told him about how we could help jasper and Y/N.        

(Hours later)

I was checking on jasper's heartbeat. He was groaning in pain, and there were people yelling at him to shut up and tell him to die. "Hey, dont listen to them. You're going to make it, I promise," I whispered to him. I went over to check on Y/N. Her heartbeat is way slower than jasper's "that's not good," I said to myself.

I got up from my spot and I went outside to think but I couldn't because I had a lot on my mind. Wells came up to me. "What's going on?" he asked me."Y/N dying, and we don't have medicine with us to help her, and if I can't save her, then what if I can't save jasper?" I said as I sat down.

"You said there was a leaf on them, right? What did it look like?" he asked me. "It's like some kinds of red leaf stuff,"I said. He stood up "Ok well let's go get some." He said as he pointed his thumb behind him.

"No, you can't go," I told him as I quickly stood up."Why not? Do you know what it looks like?" he asked me. I let out a groan. "Fine, but this doesn't mean we're friends again," I said. We walked into the dropship and started to pack some things.

I grabbed Finn "come on your coming with us" I told him, I walked up to Octavia "Octavia we are going to get some more medicine, I need you to look after Y/N and Jasper" she nodded in a respond. "Ok, we will be back," I told her. Right after that, we left to go get the medicine.

(Octavia Pov)

I went to go check on them, and as I got up there, I saw Monty sitting there by Y/N. "Hey, I know you probably can't hear me but I just wanted to say that I like you, I mean I really like you but I also know that you don't like me back because you like Octavia" he started. "I see the way you look at her, and I know you probably don't want anyone to know, but... um, I just want to say that I will always be here for you, and I also want to say thank you for risking your life to save jasper, " he continued. I quietly made my way out so that he didn't know that I was listening to him.

I then loudly made my way back up so that he knew that I'm coming up. "Hey Monty, how are they doing?" I asked him as im trying to act like I didn't hear anything he said."They're uh.. they're ok, " he said as he stood up, I walked over to him. "Hey, are you ok?" I asked him. He looks down without saying anything, "Is it because of jasper?" I asked him.

"Y-ya," he stuttered, "Ok, um, we have to check their heartbeats. Do you want to check Y/N's or Jasper's?" I asked. "Jasper," he said, I nodded my head and gave him a resure smile, and then I walked up to Y/N. I put two fingers up to her neck to fine her heartbeat. Once I found her pulse, I started counting "1...2...3...4...5...6" her heartbeat was slower than normal. "How is he?" I asked Monty.

"His heartbeat is 3 beats slower. How's Y/N doing?" he asked me. "Not good her heartbeats is slowing down alot, Monty I'm scared, I can't loose them, I mean I know I barely know them but Y/N saved me from dying and jasper is a fun, nice guy to be around" I told him. "I know I'm scared to, they're our friends, we just have to wait until Clarke and them gets back," he assured me.

We climbed down the ladder and about to walk out, but everyone started to rush in. "What's going on?"Monty asked. "Everybody skin started burning," some girl said before running off. I look at Monty with a worry expression. "My brother is out there and clarke, what if they won't make it on time Monty, Y/N is barely hanging on?" I told him.

"First of all, your brother will be fine, same with clarke, and if we have to, we will keep both of them alive," he told me, and I nodded my head. He gave me a hug. I let go and  started walking back up the ladder where Y/N and Jasper are. Jasper started goan in pain again. Then Y/N started to, but she also coughed like crazy. She then suddenly stopped breathing.

I quickly rushed in to check on Y/N, I checked her pulse, but I couldn't find it. I then moved closer to see if I could hear her breath, but there was nothing. "Oh god, what am I going to do?" I thought to myself. "hey its ok, just breathe," I told myself, I started to do CPR and then mouth to mouth. I did it twice before she started breathing again.  I rub Y/N arm, "Please Clarke hurry" I wispered.

  *hour later*

Both Y/N and jasper started groaning in pain again. Monty came rushing in. "Murphy is going to kill them," he said as he tried to shut the door. We tried to close the door, but Murphy was pushing it up. I kicked Murphy in the arm, causing him to slip. We finally got the door to close, Monty sat on it to keep it close until I could find something to lock it with.

Murphy was banging on the door, I broke a peace of melt and used it to block the door. Monty got up, and I did the same. When I turned around, I saw Y/N shaking. Then, out of nowhere, stops. "Not again," I thought to myself. I rush to her and put my fingers on her pulse spot. I didn't feel anything, so I put my ear close to her mouth. Nothing.

"Monty, get over here now, Y/N stopped breathing," he rushed over. I started to give Y/N CPR, and as I did that, Monty put his finger on her neck. "Nothing," he told me, I did it again, and then I did the mouth to mouth. I did that routine twice, Y/N started coughing "ok we're good," he said with a smile. "That twice today Momty, she dying and without clarke, I don't think she is going to make it, and I can't lose her," I said as I put my head down. I was trying to keep myself from crying in front of him.

"Hey Octavia, everything is going to be fine, she going to make it ok," Monty said. "I'm going to go get some water for them, block the door." I moved the melt out of the way for him. He climbed down and shut it, and I put the melt back where it was. I went to go sit between Y/N and Jasper. "I really hope they make it" I thought to myself.

I heard a bang on the door. "Octavia opened up its me, Monty. " I got up and opened the door and helped him with the waters. I gave him the waters back, and I put the melt back so that no one could get in. He handed me a cup for Y/N, I headed towards her, and I set the water down next to her. "Hey, you can sleep now if you want, and I could wake you up for your turn," I told him. He nodded his head and went to lay next to jasper. I sat down between them two so i could watch them at the same time.

It was the next day, and their were still no sign of Clarke and them. Y/N breathing has started to slow down again. I also don't think that I could bring her back again. I just hope that Clarke makes it before it's too late.