8

(Octavia pov)

We finally arrived at the drop ship. My brother was carrying finn as Jasper gets Clarke. "CLARKE....GET CLARKE.... WE NEED CLARKE, " Jasper yelled. Clarke ran up to us and took finn to the drop ship. I went in with them to see if they needed my help, but Clarke told me that she had it. So I went to my tent to rest.

After an hour of resting, I decided to get up. I walked out of my tent and looked around to see if I could find Y/N. I started walking around to find her. I couldn't find her anywhere, so I started asking around, and nobody knew where she was either. I went to go find Monty and see if he knew where she was. Once I found Monty, I asked him if he had seen Y/N. He shook her head no, I was started to get frustrated and worried.

I felt a rain drop hit me on the arm. I looked up and I saw a big cloud above us. Not too long it started raining hard. Everyone started to rush into the drop ship so they didn't get wet. I kept looking for her because she might be in danger.

The one place I haven't looked at was the drop ship. I ran in there and saw that everyone was in a big group. I push my way to the ladder and went up enough to see everyone. I look around, but there is still no sign of Y/N. I went up to the second floor and there were only a couple of people in. Y/N wasn't one of them, I went to the last floor to see that my brother and his friends were tying up the grounder who saved me earlier.

"What the hell are you doing, Bellamy?" I asked as I went up the rest of the way and ran up to my brother and tried to stop him. "Get out of here, Octavia," he said before he pushed me away from him. "Dont do this bell, please," I begged him. " he didn't do anything," I say as I grab Bellamy arm. "You dont know that," he said, pulling his arm out of my grip. "I was there bell. He didn't do anything," I say, standing in front of him. He looked over to his friends. "Miller, get her out of here," he demands.

Miller came up to me and grabbed my arm. "HEY, GET OFF OF ME," I yelled out as I struggled to get out of his grip. "BELLAMY DON'T DO THIS, HE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING," I yelled as Miller was pushing me down the ladder. Miller closed the door and locked it, I slowly made my way down to the second floor. I sat down against the wall, "he doesn't deserve this," I thought to myself. Everyone started rushing in. "What's going on?" I asked, "clarke is making everyone come up here so that she could have some room to work with finn," some girl answered. I nod my head in a respond "hey um, have you seen Y/N?" I asked the girl, and she shook her head no. I let out a sigh, I hope she ok.

(Y/N pov)

I heard footsteps coming towards the cell again. A few seconds later, the door opens. "Ona bilaik feet (On your feet)," a guy said. I just lay there, "Ai don biyo ona bilaik feet (I said on your feet)," the same guy said. He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. The same girl came in. "Are you ready to talk?" she asked. "I already told you what I wanted to tell you," I said. "We will get the information, and if it's not from you, then It'll be from your friend," the girls said before walking out again while the guy stayed be hind again.

*a couple of hours later*

I was lying on the cold ground, and I couldn't move without the pain rushing through my body. This whole time, I was thinking that I'll never see my friends again, that I would never see Octavia again. I tried to get out of the chain, but it was a lot harder than it sounds. I heard the sound of thunder, so I looked up. It started to rain hard. What made it worse was that the wind was blowing, too. I started to shiver because I was getting colder by the second.

I heard footsteps coming towards the cell again. They came in and unlocked the chain and pulled me up off the ground. They dragged me outside. I was looking around to see that there were people standing in a group. I look up to see that they were all standing in front of a tree. They stopped a couple of feet away from the tree. "Put em up der (Put her up there)," I heard a girl say, they did what they were told.

One of them was holding me in place as the other person was tying my hand together. When they got done, I was hanging from the rope. I could feel the rope digging into my skin as I was struggling to get out of it. "EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION, DISON LAIL Y/N FROME SKYCRUE, SHE WAS WON KOM KRU CHON TRESPASSED ONA OSO LAND EN CHON BURT DAUN WON KOM OSO VILLAGE (EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION, THIS IS Y/N FROM SKYCRUE, SHE WAS ONE OF THE PEOPLE WHO TRESPASSED INTO OUR LAND AND WHO BURT DOWN ONE OF OUR VILLAGE)" the girl yelled so that everyone could hear her. She looked around for seconds before saying something. "Jus drein jus daun," she says, everyone start to chant it to. "JUS DREIN JUS DAUN," they yell out.

The girl held out her arm, and everyone went silent. She turned towards me and drew out her knife she slowly made her way to me. "Blood must have blood," she said as she pressed the knife against my stomach, she slow dragged it down. I let out a loud scream, and I could feel the tears escaping from my eyes. When she got done, she moved so that another girl came up and did the same but on my arm.

Ten more people did the same, I couldn't feel anything at this point. "Ait, dei de's enough gon today.  Lus au em en hon daun em bakon gon em cell.  den lid in Ai  boy kom Skai crue(Alright, that's enough for today. Untie her and take her back to her cell... then bring me the boy from Sky crue), " she demanded.

One of the guys untied my hands, causing me to fall to the ground, landing on my stomach. They grabbed my arms and dragged me away and back to my cell. One of them opened the cell door, and the other one pushed me in. They closed the door and walked away. I heard another cell door open "No no please not again, please," I heard a guy say. It sounded like Murphy. The sound was getting louder. I crawled up to the door and pulled myself up. As they were walking past Murphy, look over to me.

"Y/N," he asked. He suddenly got loose from them and ran up to my cell. "Dont say anything ok, please don't," I told him. They grabbed him again and pulled him away as he screamed out. I fall back onto the ground. I am just laying there in a lot of pain.
I could hear Murphy scream out in pain. I rolled to my side and put my hand up to my ear, trying to block out the noise.