Chapter 2 - Welcome To Arendelle

You were laying in your bedroom on the boat when your sister came knocking on your door.

"(y/n)! We're here, come on,"

You laughed at how excited your sister was to be here, she was always up for exploring and meeting other people.

"Alright, I'm up, I'm going," you said getting up and fixing your attire. You opened the door to see Iris there with a smile.

"Come on," she yelled, grabbing your hand and tugging you off the boat. You was a small man in a formal uniform, he smiled at you and greeted you.

"Ah, Princess (y/n) and Princess Iris of Falkenberg, its a pleasure to meet you. I'm Kai, I work for the Royal Family of Arendelle, your mother, the Queen of Falkenberg has requested for us to watch over you and make sure you are safe, let me help you with your bags"

Iris and you looked at each other in confusion, you thought you were just going to stay with your uncles, not have the Royal Families staff look out for you.

Iris left you to go explored and you decided to go help Kai with the cases. You walked up to them and grabbed two by the handle.

"Oh, no, Your Majesty, you don't have to, we have it all under control," Kai said, with a small smile.

"It's fine, I insist, let me help," you smiled back, showing that it was okay.

"Thank you, Your Highness," he thanked as he heaved the large cases from the ship to your uncles house.

Once you finished carrying your bags to your uncles and thanked them for letting you stay you decided to go for a walk around town. The town buzzed with life, there were people laughing, talking, shopping and just enjoying their day.

"Anna, slow down!" you heard a masculine voice call. You continued walking through people and had to stop because people wanted to chat with you which you didn't mind all that much. You were minding your own business just walking along with no destination when suddenly you were greeted with small voice.

"Hi! I'm Olaf and I like warm hugs!" Olaf greeted. You turned around to see a small snowman who was maybe just taller than your legs.

"Oh, hey, I'm (y/n), nice to meet you, Olaf," you said then he held out his hand for you to shake. He opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by a feminine voice calling his name.

"Olaf? There you are, Elsa, Kristoff and I have been looking for you and-" a red haired girl asked looking at Olaf and then to you.

"Hi, Anna. This is (y/n), we just met," Olaf said to Anna.

"Oh, hey. I'm Princess Anna of Arendelle," Anna said as she curtsied.

"Princess (y/n) of Falkenberg," you responded, bowing.

"Princess (y/n)?" Anna's eyes widened as she realized who you were.

"That's right! Princess (y/n)! That's you! Oh, you just ave to come meet Elsa, she has been so excited to meet you, and Kristoff, oh and Sven. Come on, this way!" the young redhead exclaimed grabbing your hand and speed walking to the large castle nearby. She reminded you so much of your sister, honestly they'd probably get on great.

"Yeah, lets go!" Olaf chimed in taking your other hand and copying Anna.

Welcome to Arendelle, (y/n).