Chapter 3 - Her

Anna excitedly dragged you by the hand out of the small forest area and into the town, occasionally almost bumping into citizens and apologizing. When you three finally made it to the castle you were greeted by a strong looking man with blond hair. He smiled as the three of you approached. He embraced Anna before turning back to Olaf and you.

"Hey Anna, Olaf. Who's this?" he asked referring to you. Olaf looked up to you then back at the man about to introduce you then Anna began speaking first.

"This is Princess (y/n), she's coming from her kingdom and we're taking her to see Elsa," Anna explained, looking at Kristoff then to the castle then back him.

"Oh, well... I'm Kristoff, its nice to meet you Princess (y/n)," Kristoff said bowing his head lightly and offering a kind smile, which you returned.

"Its nice to meet you too, Kristoff but you don't need to use these formalities," you said, smiling a little.

"Anyway, let's take you to see Elsa," Anna smiled before taking yours and Kristoff's hand and leading you into the castle.

"Hey, Gerda, do you know where Elsa is?" Anna asked almost running past her.

"I believe Her Majesty is in her office, Princess" Gerda said bowing and carrying on what she was doing. Anna still held you hand as you walked through the hall to where you assumed Queen Elsa's office was. You stopped outside of a door and waited as Anna knocked on the door.

"Elsa, Princess (y/n) has arrived," she said awaiting an answer. You were rather confused as you were sure your mother had not told the Queen you or your sister were arriving, it would make a lot of sense if she did as it would be the second time someone has noticed your arrival. 'Wait,' you thought, 'Where's Iris? Is she okay? I hope she's with uncle'. Suddenly an angelic voice snapped you out of your thoughts and back to reality.

"Oh, yes. You may come in," the voice from the other side of the door answered. You made your way in with the rest of the group. You got a glimpse of the Queen before sitting down with the rest of them. You were sat in the middle of them in front of the Queen's desk.

"Good afternoon, Princess (y/n). Glad you have arrived safely," the Queen paused for a second before continuing.

"Do you know the whereabouts of Princess Iris?" the Queen questioned. You nodded you head.

"She is with my uncle, Felix, Your Majesty," you said, hoping Iris was with your uncle.

"Alright, well, the Queen of Falkenberg has requested you both to stay in the castle, you will be escorted to your room," Queen Elsa said, looking at you. You nodded, thanking the Queen for her hospitality.

Anna squealed excited to show you the town and meet your sister.

"May we be excused?" Anna asked hopefully, earning a nod from her sister. Anna tugged you to the gates and out into the town and talking to citizens, but all you could think about was her.

Queen Elsa.