sixteen; in which they plan

Elizabeth was enjoying her third straight episode of The Crown, all wrapped up in the hotel's blankets and comfy bed when there was a knock on her door. At first it sounded like it could have been a different door down the hall, then the person knocked again.

"Can't you read the 'Do Not Disturb' sign?" Elizabeth asked.

When the person knocked for the third time Elizabeth untangled herself from all three blankets and sheets, leaving them in a crumpled mess half on the bed half on the floor. She set her laptop on the desk table so it wouldn't get lost in the tangle of blankets.

"I swear to god I'll kill this person," Elizabeth mumbled as she got closer to the door. She heard them start to knock for the forth time as she opened the door. "What do you- oh shit what are you doing here?"

"I told you, you were in for after that text message." Brendan leaned in her doorframe, Elizabeth couple see the way his muscles flexed under his tee shirt.

"What text? Hmm?" Elizabeth looked to him innocently, watching his eyes get darker with lust. "Oh, that text? Well you started it."

" I intend on finishing it," Brendan stepped towards her, pulling her body close to his. The door quietly clicked shut behind them as they began to make out.

Within a minute he had stripped her of her shirt and bra, and she had him out of his shirt also.

They had made their way to the bed, Brendan calling her 'babygirl' whenever their lips weren't attached. He had whispered it in her ear as he lifted her shirt off, sending a shiver down her spine.

He hovered over her as she stripped him of his jeans and boxers; right after her pyjama bottoms followed suit.

---

Brendan and Elizabeth lied next to one another softly panting for a moment before Brendan got up to slip on his boxers. He smiled towards Elizabeth who wanted to grab a sheet to cover herself. Brendan chuckled softly and crawled under the sheet with her.

"You can't be going to sleep. It's only four o'clock," Brendan's arms wrapped around her, pulling her towards him. She laughing feeling his hands tickle her sides as he did.

"I'm just... resting my eyes," Elizabeth mumbled to him. "Just do you know I don't regret calling you what I called you."

Brendan laughed, "Well maybe I need to work harder to make you regret it."

Elizabeth giggled, "Maybe you'll have too."

"I wanted to talk to you," Brendan noticed her nod in response. "What happens when you leave? We won't see each other for some time."

"We go back to how things were, until we see each other again. Then we have steamy 'I missed you sex'." Elizabeth laughed a little at the end.

"But it's different this time around, now we're dating. How do we keep a long distance relationship going?" Brendan asked. "Because the last thing I want is to lose is you because of distance."

"We can talk everyday, and before you know it I'll be done this semester and I'll come to Montreal for a week." Elizabeth suggested.

Brendan smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah okay. That would be good. I'd love having you around for an entire week," Brendan laughed. "You can rest for a bit now, I'm feeling tired myself."

And just like that the happy couple drifted off to sleep, with Elizabeth comfortably curled into Brendans arms and chest. The feeling of being protected when she feel asleep was everything, but she also felt loved which made her more than happy.

Brendan didn't fall asleep right away, but instead enjoyed the feeling of holding her in his arms; something he wouldn't get to do as often as he might like. He watched the way she smiled in her sleep, admiring how beautiful she was and thinking about how lucky he was to actually be dating her.

"I think I'm in love with you Elizabeth Lavoie," he whispered to himself as she slept before falling asleep himself.