Chapter6

"But you are not going to like what happens next."

"Time for your punishment punk." Walker said as he brought out a cart with whips of all sorts of whips, one in particular caught Danny's eyes."What are you doing?" Maddie asked worriedly."Your son has caused me a lot of trouble and he will pay for it." Walker said."My boy wouldn't hurt a fly!!" Maddie said."I didn't say he hurt me or someone. He just happened to cause a lot of trouble." Walker said as he got a regular whip ready. He grabbed Danny's shirt lifting him up a little. Danny spit in his face but got punched by the handel of the whip."DANNY!!" Everyone yelled that cared for him."Let's see how you handel being whipped." Walker whisperd as he phased off Danny's shirt.

Dipper's POV
Danny got punched in his jaw with the handel of the whip."DANNY!!" Sam, Tucker and all four of the new people yelled."Bring it." Danny said after Walker whisperd something in his ear. Walker took a few steps back and whipped the whip on the floor first making a loud noise coming from the impact. Walker raised his hand and let the whip fall behind him and then he brought it down and it slammed into Danny's body. Danny grunted in pain."How aren't you screaming in agonizing pain?!" I shouted."I, uh...have a high pain tolerance?" He said shrugging. Sam sighed in sadness.

Walker whipped him about 9 more to is of the whip and then switched the whips again."Chain whip, my favorite." He said and Danny's mom past out."Maddie!" Her husband shouted as ne caught her."Danny stop this!!" He yelled."No." He said in a raspy voice. Walker hit him again and Danny arched his back in pain as he screamed."That's enough for now." Walker said as he left. When he was gone Danny grunted and held his waist with his free hand."Danny." Sam sobbed."Sam please don't cry." Danny said."But...your going...through all...this pain...you don't even...deserve." She said as she held on the bars."Sam it will help me more if I know you are save." Danny said as he gave her a sad smile.

"Still." She said."Atleast he isn't going to use electricity on him." Tucker said."Tucker!!!" Danny, Sam, his sister and he black haired girl screamed."Thanks for the idea." The speakers boomed with Walker's voice."You just jinxed it!" Danny yelled as he groans but smirked said after that."Why are you smirking?" Ford asked."You'll see." Danny said.

Three hours later
Normal POV
Danny was sleeping in a uncomfortable way and he didn't like it...obviously. Everyone else was asleep as well until a bar was slammed against the bar of the cells waking everyone up."Waky Waky. Eggs and bacy." Walker said."Oh bacon!!!" Tucker shouted."Not Wattles!!" Mable shouted."Time for your full punishment, punk." Walker said as one of the guards brought in a electrical chair in with a terrified face."Sorry." He said and Danny nodded."Walker please. Anything but this." Sam pleaded."No." Walker said in her face. Walker grabbed Danny by his hair and placed him in the chair."You know those aren't hair extensions, right?" Danny said and got punched in his stomach."Yes I do know that." Walker said as he tied Danny's arms and legs to the chair. Danny tried breaking the strains but he was still to weak.

"Let's start with 1000 Volts."

"Are you crazy you could kill him!!" Wendy yelled."No human being can stand that high of a voltage!" Ford yelled."You wanna tell them now?" Walker said as he turned his head to Danny. Danny just glared at him angrily."Fuck you." Danny spat at Walker and Wal,Er just pressed the button on the remote and ne started to get electrocuted."Danny!!!" His parents, sister, daughter, girlfriend and Feb best friend yelled. Walker stopped and Danny was breathing heavily."Please stop hurting my son!!" Jack yelled as he comforts Maddie."Oh next is 2 500 volts." Walker said as he pressed the button again."STOP!!!!!!!!" Danny shouted as he got electrocuted. Walker stopped after five minutes. Walker changed the voltage to 3 900 volts and pressed the button again. Danny was silent until he screamed again his throat hurting like hell. Danny was struggling on the binds again and it...snapped.

Walker's eyes widen as he stepped back. Danny's eyes was closed until he open them up showing glowing red eyes."You just broke one of your own rules." Danny said as he Wal,ed closer to Wal,Er who was forced to the wall."I don't break rules." Walker said as the nearest guard secretly grabbed the keys to the cells."Hlw did Phantom die?" Danny whispered in Walker's ear as ne held Walker by his shirt."Ylu died because of ectoplasmi radiation when your mother was pregnant." Walker said and Danny smirked as everyone was looking at Danny with fear."Phantom died through 10 000 volts coursing through his body." Danny whispered not wanting to give his secret away. Danny threw Wal,Er to the opposite wall making g the wall fall into each other."You broke so many rules Walker. Rules that are very important to other each ghost. For instance their obsession." Danny said and and Walker's eyes widen."Wat is my obsessie?" Danny asked.(what is my obsession?)"To protect yourself."

Maddie's POV
"To protect yourself." Said the ghost as Danny spoke to him in Afrikaans."Did you know Danny could speak Afrikaans? I asked Jack."No."

"Nee dit is om almal the beskerm." (No it's to protect everyone.) Danny said."You broken so many rules that you don't know how many." Danny said as his eyes started to glow green. I still wanted to ask him why his eyes glow green but I just figured it was because of all the ectoplasmi in the house and here."Jy sal by die kansel hoor, hoor Jy my? Wanneer ek terug kom gaan daar groot kak wees." (You will be heard by the council, do you hear me? When I come back, there will be big shit.) Danny said as ne took the keys from the guard and open the cell doors. Immediately the unknown girl who looks a lot like Danny but as a girl came and tackled him into a hug."Are you okay?" She asked."Yeah, I'll heal." DJ said but whispered something in her ear and then I quickly hugged."Oh my gosh Danny are you okay? How'd you survive that and showed that ghost who is boss?" I asked."I, uh, should tell you something but when we get home."

That got me a little worried."Is it something serious?" Jack asked."Depends on how you are going to take it." He said hesitantly."but again you won't like it,...I think." He said."No matter what it is we will help you, okay?" I said and he smiled at me."Thanks mom." Danny said as we hugged him. I looked at his friends were smiling for him.

Danny broke out of the hug."Okay. So I'm kinda leading them back to the Fenton portal so that we can get out here. So..." He trailed off."Our son is kicking butt today or is it night time now. Na I don't care he is kicking butt!" Jack yelled."I'll kick your butt if we don't get out of here." I said and we all followed my son out of this place. I don't even remember being knocked out.

"So how are we going to eat?" A boy in a white and blue hat asked."I know how to get food. In the mean time we should find shelter." Danny said with a smile and we started to walk on a trail to a beautiful castle.