Chapter One

"Leah can you help me?" I heard Georgie ask as he tugged on the bottom of my shirt. I looked down at my boyfriend's little brother to see him looking back at me with puppy dog eyes. I giggled before crouching down to his height.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"I can't think of a thing to build with my lego" He sighed and I giggled slightly.

"Go get your lego and I'll think of something ok?" The young boy smiled up at me and quickly ran off.

I was extremely close with Georgie Denbrough, that was because I had known him for two years. he was the brother I never had. I was closer to him than I was Bill.

"I l-l-love that you two get on s-s-so well" Bill stuttered. Bill's stutter was one of the main reasons I had fallen for him, it was so adorable.

"Me too" I smiled and stood up. Bill walked over to me from where he was standing and wrapped me into a tight hug which I gladly returned.

Me and Bill had been going out for about two years now. We were friends before we got together and I had the biggest crush on him and turns out it he had a crush on me too. I never really knew what it was like to feel this way until Bill. Sure, I had relationships before him but they were never serious, they were like two days long, a week if I was lucky.

"W-w-we're meeting the others later if that's o-o-ok?" Bill told me.

"That's fine" I smiled and sat down on the floor as Georgie returned.

"I'm back, they were heavy and I was missing a colour" He tipped the bag of legos upside down so that they were now scattered on the floor. Me and Bill laughed at him as he threw the now empty bag halfway across the room and quickly sat down opposite me.

"You okay there Georgie?" I laughed.

"Fine" He giggled and started picking up the lego "So what are we going to build?"

"How about.." I thought for a second. "A spaceship?"

"Yeah" He yelled and we began to build. Bill also helped.

~

Me and Bill walked hand in hand next to Richie, Eddie and Stan, Bill's fellow losers. The four of them had proudly named themselves as 'the losers club'. Everyone else in the school thought the name suited them considering everyone in school called them losers.

"So when's the wedding?" Eddie joked as he tried to keep up with us.

"Yeah and are we invited?" Stan added laughing to himself

"What a-a-are you guys t-t-talking about?" Bill asked

"Well you two have been together for two years, that's the longest any of us have interacted with a girl. This is huge!" Eddie explained.

"Two years yeah, and yet Bill is still a virgin" Richie joked causing Bill to lightly smack him on the arm.

"Relationships aren't all about sex Richie" I told him, even though he wasn't really paying attention. "Bill will lose his virginity when he's ready, Right Bill?"

"L-l-lets not talk about this right now-" Bill exclaimed as he blushed.

"Bill's gone shy" Stan teased.

I snickered to myself. These four boys were always so positive and it made my life so much more easier. Eddie Richie and Stan were literally the kind of friends that people wished to have. They were kind, funny, outgoing and full of positivity. And Bill, Bill was such an amazing person and I was lucky to have him, in all honesty I really didn't deserve him. I really didn't!

"Lets go to the arcade, I wanna play pac man" Richie whined and the rest of us groaned in response. The wind had picked up slightly and I began to shiver.

"A-a-are you cold?" Bill asked and I nodded in response. I watched as he took off his jacket and wrapped it around my shoulders, he instructed me to put it on.

"Thank you" I whispered and he gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

"You guys are so going to be together forever" Eddie said in a girly voice. I shoved him lightly and gave a nervous laugh as a feeling of guilt washed over me.

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!! This chapter is super boring and short I know and I apologise for that, BUT it's just the beginning don't worry it will get more interesting as the book develops. Stay Blessed xo