Chapter 6

Trey's outfit from the club

Camry

I was mad as fuck last night was straight bullshit, not only did Sean harass me all damn night he followed me around all night his bitch was too with her lil eye ass bitch. I even had words with the bitch and I dnt know why she even said somethin to me when I clearly was walkin away.

Last night

I kept pullin away from Sean tryina find Tre so we could leave early I was tired of him and his peepin tom ass bitch!

"Look Sean, I'm tryina enjoy my night.. Ion know what females you used to baby I ain't it you got bitches spying on ya and shit!" Sean looked back at the red bitch and her friends I guess as they approached us. I shook my head and began walkin away once again he grabbed me pulling me into him wit so much force. We stood there staring each other down it was weird I don't know what it was.

"I know you ain't fina disrespect me like this, what the fuck Sean really though so this yo bitch huh or one of yo hoes..." I threw my hand up, " look I know you mad or whatever but I'm neither one, take ya nigga wit ya.. Ion want his ass he's harassin me." Her mouth dropped slightly open as uf she was surprised. "Oh no she didn't !" I could tell these bitches were straight from the hood, I grabbed a hair tie outta my clutch and pulled my hair up. "What you tryina do?" The lil red bitch said, I realized this was the Kayla bitch. I chuckled, "you a funny muhfucka all y'all funny. If you plan on doin somethin do somethin I told you ion have nun to do wit y'all beef, do you know me?" Kayla looked struck as if I asked her a difficult question.

"Sean, thought you said you liked women wit class.. Dont ever get me mixed up with one of ya bitches. I Don't tolerate disrespect especially ova a nigga ian even fuckin let alone fuckin wit." I smirked at him before walkin away.

My daddy always said never turn your back to your enemy.. But how could this girl be an enemy when they don't even know you.

I found Tre and we left the club..

I met my contractors to make a payment on the renovations of my new building that was going to be opening in the next two weeks.

After leavin the contractors, I headed to this chinese buffet to meet my girl and talk about the shit last night she was too drunk to remember anything lol.

"Heyyyy boooo!" Tre big mouth ass yelled as I spotted her already eatin, greedy ass! "Hey mama! I see you feelin betta you was over with last night girl." I said as I sat down sippin the sweet tea she had already ordered for me knowin it was my favorite drank.

"So I heard you had a run in with Kayla? Im sorry boo I'm neva drankin again I woulda slapped that hoe down!" I shook my head I wasn't mad at my girl, I know her heart hell she's fought many battles for me no hesitation. We really had planned to have a good time and let loose I wasn't able to due to my bugaboos (Sean n his minion!)

"Guh, you good hell you did what we planned on doin shit I couldn't even enjoy myself cuz Sean and his watch dog!" we got up to fix us a plate, I sat down eatin explainin to her the situation of what happened last night I wasn't as mad as I was last night.

"Girl, I did my research, she hang with Tip and Pam giirrllll! Ratchet at its worst! I beat both them bitches as remember?" she burst out laughin, as we began talkin about that fight it was so funny I wasn't there but I wasn't needed anyway Tre was known to handle her own and they knew not to jump her cause her older brother Marley.

"So Sean called me," Tre started. " I never seen him like this before ion know what you did to him but his ass sprung.. You sure you ain't give him the nookie?" She said tilting her head. I threw a napkin at her, "girl, no! his ass just ain't used to no bitches tellin him no, better get used to it." I said tearing my t'so chicken up. "I thank ima talk to him next time he calls ion know, he do make me feel different.. Just that Kayla bitch I know this hoe gon be a problem. Im all for a challenge plus I wouldn't mind knockin a couple bitches off! They need to remember who the fuck RiRi is Camry is just my given name!" I said as we slapped hands.

Me and Tre parted ways and promised to call each other later. As I was pullin in my driveway my phone rang, even though his number was now deleted I knew it was him, "Hello?" I answered, "Oh, yo phone not broke.. Shid a nigga was thankin yo shit broke I was about to buy you a new one," he responded laughing a little. I could tell it was more of a nervous laugh, so I smiled enjoying this power," what's up Sean, you got me on the phone so what do you want?" I said cuttin the bullshit. "Aiight look, I just wanna talk.. Face to face. Anywhere you wanna go, hell you can say Hawaii right about now. I just miss bein round you, ma" I laughed a little. "Okay, Sean.. You don't have to do all that you can come over and we can hang I'm too tired to go out, we can order take out."

We ended up stayin on the phone for thirty minutes, I hadn't realized til my phone beeped lettin me know the battery life was dying. We ended the call and I went inside to brush up a little my house was never dirty seeing that I'm barely at home. I just wanted to smell the pine sol and bleach through out my house.

Sean texted me to let me know he'd be over around 6 and that he'd gotten a few movies outa the redbox even though he knows I have a fire stick as well as Netflix.. I don't care I like ol school things, I wasn't hard to please.

I was getting out of the tub I chose a onsie sleeper I purchased from PINK online. I sprayed one of my favorite perfume lavender French vanilla from bath and body after I lotioned down with the same fragrance...

My doorbell rang. I got nervous all of a sudden.

Kayla

Three days later....

It had been days since me and Sean talked and the shit hit my life a fuckin bus. I don't know what I did wrong he wouldn't return my texts or my calls. He blocked me on all social media wit not one excuse. I had been there since day one bein nothin but loyal to his ass I'd curve so many niggas and push them aside for him thankin this nigga would see me as his one and only shit that day ain't came yet.

So instead of me callin and blowing him up today I was meetin up with one of his boys, the nigga been after me for as long as I'd been fuckin wit Sean. I can't believe he was actin like this both shocked and hurt I decided to let go, but it won't be that nice for Camry. I'm workin on that now, if anyone bitch think they gonna be happy wit Sean they need to think twice.

I met up wit Rylo, "so what made you hit me up after all this time, what you want? Bitches like you always want something." I chuckled lightly tryina ignore the face that this muhfucka called me a bitch," watch ya mouth cuz I can getup and leave muthafucka!" I said rolling my eyes and neck at the same time. He reached out for my hand ," my bad ma, you just really played a nigga.. Had a nigga eatin out ya soul n spendin all my money for you to get wit one of my niggas," he shook his head. I was wrong.. I knew it but Rylo money wasn't long like Sean plus me and Sean clicked on a different way. I sighed and rolled my eyes, " I know but Sean was what I needed at the time, I'm tired of him steppin all ova me like I'm nobody, I'm sorry for the way things ended wit us, but can I ask why you neva told Sean?" I really wanted to know cause me and Rylo did some thangs ain't too proud of but it already happened.

"Its not my place ma. Plus I feel yo hustle.. Real recognize real... Come sit on a real nigga dick." He said as he began smirkin.

I can't lie Rylo had the best dick I had ever had.. At least until Sean came along.

I pulled my leggings down and bent over his desk as he put his face between my ass cheeks and ran his tongue from my pussy to my ass.. I heard him undo his pants and ram into my pussy with no warning! I moaned out loud," ouuu daddy shit!" I threw my ass back into him. Our bodies slapped together as my juices ran down his shaft. He reached around and began rubbin my clit in a circular motion, then without pullin out of me he sat back in his office chair forcing me to ride his dick. I bent over placing my hands on my knees bouncin my round ass up and down in his lap. I sat all the way down grinding hard as I could into his pelvis.

He started guiding me back and forth by my hips. I kicked all the way out of my leggings and he began taking my shirt off fondling my nipples between his fingertips.

I hopped off of his lap onto the floor on my knees. I took as much of his dick into my mouth as I could.. I spit on his dick and began suckin on the tip of his dick head.

We were at it for hours before we both tapped out. I kissed him like I loved him and promised to call him.

I knew my plan was gonna be easy if I kept fuckin him and showin him attention like this. Sorry Camry but bitch you gots to go!

An: okay y'all ik this update a little boring bare with me😘 next few ones are going to be interesting.. Trust me 😘