Chapter 8

Unknown ...

I hauled ass up the street in my all white gwagon. I couldn't believe what I'd just done..

I was sick and tired of Sean's bullshit, nigga won't commit yet don't wanna share you. I was Sean's real backbone.. I introduced him to the plug.. I turned his swag up! Me!! No other bitch been down like me!! Yeah I know about the bitch Kayla, and his new bitch Camry! He told me there wouldn't be anymore bitches!!

I didn't know what to do I just snapped ! The voices in my head just kept tellin me to show his ass not to fuck with me!!

I gave Sean every part of me, I even gave him his first child, a little girl, she was 2 years old when she left us, Auriel.. My vision was becoming blurry from the tears. She was only two!! I never forgave Sean, things were never the same.. If Sean wasn't fuckin off nobody would've gotten their feelins hurt nobody wouldn't have wanted to hurt him just as bad as he'd hurt them.. Nobody would've harmed our daughter if he coulda just kept his dick in his pants...

He was so caught up in the streets, entertanin any and every other bitch, other than the one who was faithfully waitin at home all for his ass to not show for days at a time. He was a damn good father and provider just a fucked up ass boyfriend.

My baby was shot dead in front of me.. Janayda Robinson.. Was her name, she took my baby away from me.. And didn't do a day in jail, I'm sure you're wondering why not??

Flashback

It was the beginning of the summer it was nice and sunny outside. Sean and I had argued for days when he left monday mornin, he didn't show up that night or the next couple after that. I'd called and texted and pleaded for him to come home.. Auri had been askin for him mornin, noon, and night. I gave in after the third night of him not callin or showin up home. He'd said he'd be by tomorrow mornin, which tomorrow came and was then the next day.. Of course he didn't show up nor did he call or anything. By two o'clock I was so livid I decided to blow some steam off and take my Babygirl to the park, it was too beautiful outside to stay in bein mad and depressed.

I met my cousin at the park so the kids could have a play date since her twins were three and were fond of Auri.

My cousin and I were less than two feet away from the kids watching them play from the bench.

All the parents had actually gotten engaged into a deep debate and didn't even pay attention to the lady in a black hoody, it was nearly 80° and too fuckin hot for a hoody. Still engaged into a deep conversation she still went unnoticed, at least until one of the older kids yelled out,"Mommy, mommy! She's got a gun!" As she stood in front of my baby she took the hood off revealing herself, and I'd noticed how familiar she looked couldn't place her face at a exact location just knew that I'd seen her before..

I ran not givin a damn abt the gun she was holdin.. I remember her saying,"I'm sorry, I have to do this.. He has to hurt just as bad as I hurt.." She looked at me sayin sorry again then let two rounds off into my baby the first one went straight through her heart in the other one to the head. It all happened so fast I froze dead in my tracks, she began prayin askin God to forgive her then turned the gun on herself lettin a round of straight in her mouth I watched as the bullet burst her head.. And everything went black..

Flashback over

As the memories hunt my brain I sat in my drive way the longer I sat the more I made my mind up..

He has to die.. if it wasn't for his lying cheatin doggish ass ways, my Auri would still fuckin be here. If he would've came home like he said I would've stayed home instead of tryina avoid the loneliness of our home. Auri would be here.. My sweet Auri.. I cried out once more before sayin to myself.. "You gon pay muthafucka ... Rest easy mama precious baby," I said as I grab her picture from my dash and kissed it puttin it back in place. Soon Sean.. Soon..