Chapter 9

Camry in the media

Camry

                   ( 2 weeks later)
      Things in my life been straight up weird! I hadn't heard from Tre in awhile I began gettin a lil worried. She pulls these disappearing acts all the time but never like this without a text or nothin.

      Business was doing awesomely well, shit great! Lexi was comin around more so our bond was becomin stronger, she was also puzzled about Tre's latest disappearin act, and had a vibe that some real shit was goin on wit our girl.

I found out she was fuckin wit a nigga name Rick, and I heard the nigga was hella paid, so when I heard that I'm like okay then, but before I could finish praisin him I found out he was nothin but bad news so I prayed for my bestfriend, and started searchin for any type of clues .

     --------------------------------------------

      After closing up my salon, I decided to swing by Tre's apartment I know if she's in any type of trouble or feels in danger she'd leave some sort of clue for me. I know this because it has happened before.

      I pulled up to Tre's apartment and noticed her car was parked in the usual spot. "Maybe she's here now," I said to myself. I knocked on her door a few minutes before letting myself in with my spare key that was given to me a lil over a year ago when she first moved in.

      I had looked everywhere you could imagine, wait... I forgot she had a secret safe in her pantry in the kitchen. I punched in her brother's birthday knowin it was the code she used it for everything.. At least I thought she did.

      I punched in everything that I thought she'd possibly use. She gave it to me but I didn't write it down like she had told me to do. "Shit! Think Camry!" I tried one more entry, the safe read success! The code was my birthday!

      Just like I knew she would leave something behind for me! I found a letter dated two days ago. I opened the letter and began to read:

     Dear RiRi,

I'm sorry, so sorry I didn't come to you sooner. I met this guy, he's a bad man sis. He has forced me away from everybody I love. Everything was all good he showed mad respect then he slowly changed by that I mean the nigga did a switch a roo on me.

I'm scared for my life I know he's going to be the death of me if I don't get away soon. I don't have much time, he tryina move me to new york next week.

I tried leavin he only beat me, he beat me so bad I couldn't walk and it was hard for me to breathe.

      I had to stop readin cause my eyes were filled wit tears and there wasn't much I could do. I don't know where to began lookin or who to ask for help. I don't know what I'm goin to do but my girl needs me, I won't leave her hangin.

     I knew exactly who to call...

             -------------------------

     Cash

      I was chillin at Youngmoney house we was watchin a paper view boxin march ,"what I tell ya nigga!! Hahaaa! My boy Mayweather ain't loss 44 fight he damn sure ain't fina start now!! Run me my money!" I yelled to my boy Mario, he sucked his teeth and waved me off," Aye the fight ain't ova yet nigga!"  just as I was about to finish talkin shit I seen unknown caller, I quickly sent it to voicemail, they called back again, and again.. So on.. And I sent them to voicemail each time.

      After the seventh call I answered, " Yo, who the fuck is this!? And why the fuck you interuptin my damn fight time!?" The line was silent until I heard sniffling, "Yo, who the fuck i.." before I could finish they spoke up. "Cash, its Camry.. He took Tre," she said barely above a whisper and her voice was tremblin so I couldn't really hear and I wanted to be positive I heard her right. "Whats wrong Cam? What did you just say, speak up" she told me everything and I immediately seen red, I guess Young(Sean) noticed the look on my face.

      "Aye bro, you good.. Everythang aiight?" Young asked me. "Nah, man somebody took Tre, she met some nigga and he beatin her and shit man.. Fuccckkk! I shoulda neva cheated!" I shook my head and jumped up.

    "Wait, what's the nigga name, do you know anythang about'em." Young asked. "Man she done fucked around and met that nigga Rick, I heard he into human traffickin.. He run wit them essays from the back end."

    I immediately hoped on my phone and started callin around. My boy Skoco told me he had just seen my girl yesterday and meant to call. He said she looked real bad she even loss weight.

      I know niggas don't usually cry but my eyes started waterin knowin what she could possibly goin through.

      Camry left me her number earlier, so I hit her back and asked her to meet me and Young she agreed no hesitation.

        ----------------------------------

      Camry

      I was so shaken up ever since I left Tre's apartment. Sean was wit Cash surprisingly he didn't say anything at all he spoke and sat down.

      I invited him over to my house I went home and I'd been cryin because I couldn't do shit I was helpless.

      "I thought she was actin strange, she never mentioned his name, or anythang about him, period. She started callin less and had stopped comin around completely, I feel so bad I was mad at her and this fuck nigga was probably beatin her ass, Lorrddd.." I burst into tears.

      Sean got up and kneeled down. "Look ma, don't fault yoself, you can't help a person who doesn't want to be helped out of fear. I know I watched the shit happen to my mother. We gon get Tre back, by any means." He held my hands so gently as he spoke to me in a soothing calming tone.

      Then he stood up and sat beside me then held me again. It felt so good in his arms. I started dozing off, I'd cried so much I was tired and just wanted peace.. At least for awhile.

      When I woke up I was layin in my bed and heard a lot of talkin, yellin, as well as arguin. I walked into my living room it was filled with about 20 niggas.

      Cash noticed me, "I hope uon mind ian have time to meet up at the spot plus I like meetin different places." I shook my head no. Sean came up to me and hugged me, I laid my head on his chest.

   After everyone left Sean stayed behind and we talked for a few, neither of us brought up anything from the past besides that was months ago, I'm over it.

      "So would I be pushin my luck if I asked for yo number?" Sean asked. " I chuckled lightly, "I was goin to give it to you anyway." He smirked," yeah, I know," I laughed "Nigga please." He told me apart of their plans to get Tre, I know he didn't tell me everything.. Shit ian wanna know.

      About 2 hours later he left, I called my girl Lexi and filled her in on everything, she's flyin back home in 2 days she has a big meeting to attend to, to secure a contract with a high end company.

   I started going through pics of me and Tre and started gettin in my feelins again. I really hoped whatever they had planned would work, because I want my sis back home, and I'd rather her be alive since I've heard all the bad shit this guy does to women.

    I have faith in Cash, a man in love is willing to do anything for the woman he loves...

Only time will tell, I know God has us all I just hope the devil doesn't manipulate anyone to harm Tre..