Chapter 1.1

(Sorry if it's a little short, I'm still experimenting with Wattpad and this is a test. Enjoy and expect some great fiction. I'll be posting a new part soon so don't forget to save and follow for updates! You can contact me through Instagram "probs_gonna_die" or through Wattpad. Also any feed back would we awesome! Hope you enjoy!)

Tom sat in his bedroom unpacking his bags from his family visit. He had been in Pennsylvania for 2 weeks for the holidays and had just returned. Matt, Edd and even Tord were happy to have him home. Tom left his messy room to join his housemates for lunch. As he walked down the hall, he could hear everyone talking. He peered out from the kitchen and was greeted with the living room coffee table filled with Chinese food. He sat down on the couch next too Edd and Matt cuddling on one side, and Tord wrapped in a blanket alone on the other. Tom sank into his seat, grabbed a bowl of Beef Lo Mein, and stared at the T.V. Matt and Edd were fixed on the screen as an ad for a resort came into view. He had noticed that Tord was kind of staring off to the distance and wore a concerned look on his face. He looked jumpy, like he was about to crawl out of his skin. I looked over at him and glanced into his distressed face. It hurt Tom's heart to see him like this, even though he had no clue what was wrong. "Can you pass the Wonton Soup Tord?". He was ripped from his thoughts and hesitated for a moment. "Y-yeah sure." His cheeks were a slight red. Tom had a huge crush on Tord. From his smile to his humor, everything about his was perfect. They sat on the couch for 3 episodes of some weird cooking show. As the T.V. went to a commercial break. Edd sat up and lifted Matt from the couch. He was dead asleep and drooling a bit. Edd looked down and smiled. "We're gonna hit the hay. Good night guys!". Tom and Tord let out quiet "goodbyes" and sank back into their seats. Another hour or so passed of the show when Tom got up to go to bed. "Sleep well Commie!'' As Tom was walking away, Tord grabbed his wrist. "Tom, wait." Surprised by the sincerity in Tord's voice, he turned around. Tord's face was flush red. Unlike his usual confident manner, he seemed a little shy. "T-Tom, I need to tell you something." His voice was trembley. It sounded like he was about to burst out crying. "I-I-I" He looked down. "I think I love you Tom." Tears started to form at the creases of his eyes. "It's ok if-" Tom swung his arms around Tord and Tord pressed his head into Tom's chest. "It's ok Tord, I love you too." Tom pulls him in tighter. Tord pulled out of the embrace. "Thank you Tom". They both made their way back to the couch and muted the T.V. They talked and talked and talked about how relieved they were to finally let that out and how they had both felt this way for a long time. They talked about their nervous acts during adventures because of each other. They laughed and looked back on all the good times, and feel asleep in each other's arms, right on the couch.