"Namjoon-hyung?!" Taehyung whisper-yelled.

Namjoon looked up from his book and his eyes widened at his two fellow workers. Jungkook shyly waved at Namjoon while Taehyung made a big scene in front of him, waving his arms in the air giving him the most attention. Namjoon smiled widely at the behavior that Taehyung was displaying.

"I didn't know you work here, hyung!" Taehyung said, confusion in his voice.

Namjoon leaned over the counter, rubbing Taehyung's hair, "Well, now you do kiddo."

Namjoon sat back on his stool, Taehyung giggling in the background.

"What brings you two here?" Namjoon asked, playing with the lollipop in his mouth.

Taehyung wrapped his arm inside Jungkook's, looping his arm with Jungkook's.

"We're going on an adventure!" Taehyung said, smiling wide, his box smile becoming prominent.

Jungkook looked down at the interlocked arms that he shared with Taehyung. He felt his cheeks redden, and he looked away from the interlocked arms, and up at Namjoon who was smirking at him.

"Well, have fun on your adventure. If you want help, just ask."

Taehyung smiled smugly at Namjoon and began to drag Jungkook over to the gummy bears.

"Jungkookie! We should get gummy bears!" Taehyung said, his eyes glowing with innocence.

Jungkook looked into Taehyung's eyes, staring at the beautiful dark swirls of brown. Taehyung was smiling so big, it had to hurt to be smiling for that long. Jungkook's heart began to swell, he knew for a fact that he couldn't deny Taehyung's puppy eyes.

"Get as much candy as you want Tae," Jungkook said,

Taehyung squealed like a toddler, not ashamed of his childish behaviors. Jungkook fell even further for the boy, his heart exploding at the sight of Taehyung grabbing colorful bags of gummy bear, gummy worms, and all the sweets that Taehyung could imagine. Taehyung got so excited he had to detach himself from Jungkook, much to his dismay, before he got too excited. Jungkook watched Taehyung, a huge smile on his face.

Jungkook grabbed his camera from his bag, taking pictures of some of the sweets, once again. Jungkook finished the small photo shoot, and Taehyung faced Jungkook, raising the overfilled bags to his face. His cheeks were a pinkish hue, the innocence of a toddler being betrayed by this fashion model. Taehyung had a closed-mouthed smile, and his eyes shut. The pose and everything about it were perfect, and Jungkook could not resist it.

Jungkook rose the camera eye level and snapped the picture. Taehyung heard the camera shutter and he opened his eyes, the once peaceful toddler, returned back to an adorable dork, whom Jungkook has fallen in love with.

"Did you just take a picture of me?" Taehyung asked, digging into his bag of gummy worms.

Jungkook looked at the camera screen, smiling down at the picture, "Of course I did, you were too cute."

Jungkook realized what he said, and he looked up quickly, nearly giving himself whiplash. He looked at Taehyung, a look of worry printed on his face. Taehyung was too busy eating his gummy worms to notice what the younger had said. Jungkook grabbed his chest, sighing in relief at the fact Taehyung had not heard what he said.

"Kookie! Can I please have a chocolate milk?"

Jungkook looked at the source of the voice, loving the way the nickname rolled off of Taehyung's tongue. Seeing sight in front of him made him want to burst right there.