十三

Taehyung shrugged, "Why not, let's do it!"

Hoseok smiled, hugging the two boys again, "Yay! What time do you two want to go?"

Jungkook raised his hand to his chin, rubbing it out of habit while he thought.

"How about 6' o clock?"

Everyone agreed at the time, thinking it was perfect. Dong-won came in after they decided on a dinner time, telling everyone it was time to start their shoots. He also had brought with him a new copy of the magazine that had last week's photos. Everyone rushed towards the magazine, excited to see the pictures and articles inside.

Jungkook held the magazine while the other models surrounded him. He saw some of the pictures he had taken and was extremely pleased with the results. The one he had taken of Yoongi was used in a map advertisement. Much to Yoongi's dismay.

"Aish! Why'd they choose me!" Yoongi whined.

"Because you're the most handsome," Hoseok said, smiling.

Yoongi looked down, "Shush."

Hoseok laughed, grabbing his boyfriend to embrace him. Yoongi smiled into Hoseok's neck.

Jungkook looked over at the affectionate couple, then back down at the magazine. Two pages were filled with the picture of Taehyung and him staring at the pictures he had taken before. He didn't know that was taken, and he looked confused at the picture. He looked up at the photographer's, all of which were smiling.

"Which one of you guys took it?" Jungkook asked, still holding the magazine open.

One of the photographer's raised their hand.

Jungkook smiled, "It's really good, I like it."

They thanked Jungkook and carried on their conversation with a fellow photographer.

Jungkook looked back down at the picture, smiling at the memories. He started reading the little headline at the bottom.

Fashion magazine would love to mention their newest photographer, Jeon Jeong-guk! This social media photographer is the youngest photographer Fashion has ever had! Our newest photographer (and possible model!) joined us last week to capture pictures of our six models! He gives an amazing atmosphere, and all the models love him!

'Some more than others,' Jungkook thought, looking over Taehyung.

Jungkook looked back down at the magazine, a now small smile on his face. He finished reading the introductory page and continued to look at that week's issue. Jungkook handed the magazine back to Dong-won after five more minutes, thanking his elder.

"Anytime Jungkook! Now," Dong-won started, clapping his hands together, "Let's start our Valentine's shoot!"

All the models began cheering, happiness and love spreading through the air. Jungkook looked over at his boyfriend, smiling at the laughter that left him. Jungkook walked over to Taehyung, wanting to be in his presence.

Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's hand, "Hey,"

Taehyung looked down at the embraced hands, and back up to Jungkook, a smile on his face, "Hi love,"

Jungkook smiled at the pet name and kissed his lover's cheek. Taehyung smiled, closing his eyes. They both heard the click of a camera, and both opened their eyes. They were both met with Yoongi holding a camera, and Hoseok squealing next to them.

"You two are adorable!" Hoseok squealed.

Jungkook and Taehyung blushed, not used to this kind of attention.