Chapter 1 "Forever Fights"

"COMMIE!"
"JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES!"
"The fucks My Smirnoff!?"
"I don't know! the fucks My Hentai!?"
"I wouldn't touch that shit if my life depended on it!"
"Well knulle deg!"
"What did you just say i don't Fucken know your Norwegian shit!" After saying this Tord blew a fuse because of Tom saying that so he grabbed Tom by the Collar of his shirt and started to punch Tom repeatedly not stopping untill Tom kicked Tords leg causing Tord to fall face first, leading Tom to crawl on top of him and punch him, he soon started to drop sit Tords Stomach, Tord coughed at the sudden weight even though Tom wasn't that heavy at all, but soon Tord was on top of Tom punching him and not one of them wanting to back down. Untill Edd, and Matt came in the room and saw them fighting, they pulled to two Frienemys away and helped them Edd helped Tom by wiping the blood off of him and Geting him cold water, Matt helped the same way as well.

Edds P.O.V
"Matt this isn't good at this rate they'll kill each other soon!" I whisper to Matt.
"Yeah" he sighs
"Maybe we should force them to get along?"
"Yeah that'll work!" Matt yells in excitement
"Shhhhh we don't want them to hear! They'll run shh!" I whisper/shouted at him
"Oh ya smart!"

Tords P.O.V
I heard Matt yell "Yeah that'll work!" I'm genuinely scared of what they are planning. If it has Anything,Anything,to do with Tom I'm outta here! And going back to the base but I might break Toms Bass before I leave, yeah I will do that,"Haha!"
"The Fuck you laughing at Commie?" Tom asked confused yet with a angry Tone, oh shit!

Toms P.O.V
Tord starts to laugh like a maniac what the Fuck is wrong with that Communist? I soon say
"The Fuck you laughing at Commie?"
He just stops laughing and looks at me with a Smirk and he soon says,
"Oh I'm Just thinking how much fun it would be to break your Bass ,Susan, how fun do you think it is?" Tord says before running to my room I quickly chase him, like Fuck he's gonna touch by bass,Susan!, it's bad enough I'm short but it's worse he's faster then Me. I see him grabbing Susan and he was about to smash it on the floor before i tackle him to the floor we start fighting again Tord then Grabbed my bass that was on the floor next to him and smashed it on my head it hurt really bad, I was just about to pass out before I heard Edd and Matt say,
"What did you do Tord!!!" In unison before everything went Black

Tords P.O.V
Tom and I were fighting so I grabbed the first thing I could reach and it was his bass when I hit it over his head he was passing out then Matt and Edd came into the room confused on what was going on they both screamed at me saying "What did you do Tord!?"
"I-I, h-he attacked me so I defended myself" I answered
"And Why did he attack you? Cause he doesn't attack unless you do something to him, so what did you do?" Edd said with a brow up.
"I-i said i would break his Bass" I mumbled i know I'm taller than Edd by a inch or two but he can be pretty scary in his Mom mode he can even give you the Death Stare!
"Mhm? So you were going to break his Bass?" Edds tone was serious so it was unsettling.
"Y-Yes..." I mumble looking at the floor.
"Go to your room Tord!"
"You're not my Mom!" I reply back
"Tord, Room, Now!" He says forcefully glaring at me
"F-Fine!" I say storming off to my room. My room had Red walls with a Black rug I had my Hentai collection in the corner of my room and my guns under my bed and a lot of random stuff scattered around. I walk over to my desk, it was covered in papers I picked one specific one it read on top saying "Plans,Red Army"
I got a text message, I looked at my phone it was from Pat.
P: Hey sir!
T:Ya what's up pat?
P:You need to come back to the base!
What why?
P:It's white army they are planing on attacking in three weeks sir so we need you!
T: I, okay I'll be there tomorow see ya till then Bye!
P:Bye sir!..

After that I went to packing my things and my uniform, ugh geuss I got to tell them I'm leaving for a month or two, I walk out of my room to the living room assuming that's were they would be. When I get into the living I see that Tom woke back up, holding the broken Susan in his hands and just staring at it sadly.
"H-Hey guys i have to tell y'all something!" I speak up they all stop what they're doing well except Tom he just keeps staring at his broken bass.
"What's up Tord?"
"I'm gonna be leaving for a month or two..."
"Were?" Edd asked an eyebrow raised
"Oh I'm going to Norway for family stuff, hehe" I reply this is a lie my parents have been died since I was a little kid and I killed my only brother for being a dirty traitor, no traitors ever live,
"Oh okay, when you leaving?"
"Tomorrow"
"Oh okay..." Edd replies sad. I just shrug it off and walk over to my room when i close the door I look at my computer for my plans I still needed to finish my Robot! It's nearly complete maybe I could complete it today and when I come back I could take it? Ya I'll do that! I was looking at my computer and seeing all the plans I had but i also had my phone out watching Hentai at the same time, I soon feel asleep In the Middle of the night..

No one's P.O.V!
Tom woke up at 12:35am and heard moans and Wired ass shit, coming from Tords Room ugh! Why must he watch Hentai at night especially in the middle of the Night! Ugh!.
Tom makes his way to Tords room he slowly opened the door he saw that Tord was asleep with his phone on Hentai in his Hand on the table and his head on the Keyboard, so Tom picked Tord up it was very hard to since Tord was way much taller and heavy so he basically dragged Tord to his bed (Tords Bed) Tom was about to turn off the Computer after turning off the Hentai and charging his phone, he looked at the Computer and the first line read "betray friends and rule the world", what? What the fuck is this? Oh that commie is dead if he ever comes back I swear! ,Tom thinks Tord thinks he can betray us he can think Twice!....

Hi I really like how this Chapter is! And ya it's kinda long Words:1218 anyways see ya Later my Cute Neko's! And tell me if you like this Tomtord Thing!