Chapter 5"Garbage day!"

Toms P.O.V
Omg oww owww my stomach omg it hurts so much,if you're wondering what's going on reader well, I'm currently on the floor holding my stomach and had tears threatening to spill out of the corner of my "eyes" because of the Stupid,Hentai,loving commie,bastard, since he punched me When the Fuck did he get so Strong!?, Seriously!
"T-Tord owww What the Fuck dude! , What's wrong with you? oww!" I say through small gasps for air yet when I try to breathe I taste Clorex (Is this Normal?cause it happens to me!)
"That should teach you not to snoop into things that aren't your business!" Tord says as he picks me up off of the floor and pins me again to a wall, to be honest I was really scared even though I knew the commie wouldn't dare do anything it would hurt what Edd thinks of him if he did, plus he needed the trust of Edd so he can do whatever evil stuff he needs to do,he then smirked I looked up to him
"Next time I hear or see that you've snooped I'll torture you or just stab you 90 times! Got it?" He said with a dark look after I didn't say anything he repeated, "GOT IT?", I gulped "y-Yes I g-got it..."
"Good!" He smiled and dropped me on the floor we then heard Feet coming from the hallway it was of course the ones and onlys, Edd and Matt, but the surprising thing was that Tord somehow was already on the couch changing the channels with a remote that was on the kitchen counter a few minutes ago, How the hell did he do That!?, I thought to myself is-is he magic? I think again tilting my head staring at him like a confused puppy. No that's just dumb but it could be possible? NO he's not magic hm..?
"Tim?" I heard a voice say my name i look up to see the tall ginger looking at me confused probley as to why I'm on the floor, but it was Edd that asked
"Tom why are you on the floor tilting your head like a confused puppy and staring at Tord?" Edd said while he walked into the kitchen to get his, Love,Cola. Wait! I'm staring at tord!? I snap out of my thoughts to see that I am staring at Tord and everyone was watching me.
"Um....I...I...You know what nevermind.."I get up and walk to my room thinking of the thing Tord said, Stay out of his business 'ey? How 'bout no I'm only protecting Edd and Matt from what ever this Red man is preparing to do! After geting to my room I locked the door and the window plus pulling the blinds close I don't want to give the commie a chance to kill me while I'm asleep, I lay down on my bed I look around my room was blue bits of sunshine came in the room hitting a few pictures and Tomee bear I get up to grab Tomee bear he's this bear with a Line that is his eyes he has a small tuff of hair that spiked up like mine, he is very special to me my mom gave him to me before she was well... gone (The bowling ball is..gone) I soon go back on my bed I just sit there looking at everything before I fall into a deep sleep...

+Tords P.O.V+
Ugh that Jehovah's witness better not say anything! OR he'll get it! I swear!
(I know what some of you think, and yes........ Lol jk no not yet!)
Anyways Edd told me to throw out the trash geuss I'll get Tom.
I walk to Tom's room honestly it isn't that bad I've only been in their once he banned me from his room after I "accidentally" burned it to a crisps! I had to pay for it but hehe he got on my nerves it's His faults not mine! Anyways his room was Booty-Ful! It had nice dark blue wallpaper with a red rug near his bed the windows let sunshine in through the curtains it hit a few things but the main light always hit the picture of the group hanging out and having fun Tom and I hugging, laughing and blushing as well as Edd and Matt we all were hugging each other, it was i fun day I wonder what ever really changed that... anyways! I'm off topic I gotta go get Tom to him throw out.
When I go to his room I try opening it but of course he locked it! Oh well good that I know how to lock pick HAHA!
I slowly open his door and I see him on his bed curled up like a kitty cat it's Actully kinda cute the sun is hiting his face Makeing it kinda glow... Wait stop No I gotta finish my mission I slowly grabbed him and held him In my arms before he slowly Woke up when he was waking up he had the cutest Yawn it was a kitty cat Yawn! He blinked a little then his eyes shot open when he saw me and screamed
"What IN THE LONLY PONY EATING MACARONI are you Doing!?"he screamed trying to get out of my arms but I held him In my arms and said
"Haha! Edd told me to take out the trash and that's what I'm doing!"I grinned he then was Pissed the Fuck off so I quickly ran out with him in my arms and ran to the trash can outside, I threw him in then ran into the house he screamed "COMMIE I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" I started trying not Die of laughter but failed and Edd, And Matt where watching they were also trying not to laugh but failed miserably then Tom came inside smelling horrible he went to the bathroom and screamed "COMMIE NEXT TIME YOU SHOULD, WATCH YOUR BACK!!!."and then the water started running..