chapter 2 "Departure"

+Morning+
No P.O.V

Tord was the first one to wake up it was 7:45, he looked at his phone it showed a text message from Tom?..
T:Trying to betray us? Well maybe when you leave you should just stay gone it would be the best for everyone...
,What? Tord looked over to his computer that was supposed to be turned on since he fell asleep on it but it was turned off,
w-Wait! D-Did Tom see my plans? Crap!,
Tord went over to the Computer when he turned it on the light at first blinded him since his eyes just got adjusted to the dark now the light, the first thing that popped up was that his home screen wallpaper was changed from his classic M symbol to the word Betrayal in huge Red bolded words,Tord got angry Tom went on his computer and changed his stuff but when he opened the first tab it was the one thing that he really didn't want to do....betray friends and rule the world.... he was fine with Ruleing the world since the first time they all signed up to go to the army, it got him pumped and wanting more command and War... but the one that he dreaded was to betray his friends he felt extremely guilty to ever think,Plan, and even speak of that plan, but he knew he would have to do it to accomplish his Plans,maybe they would want to join?

+Tords P.O.V+
P: hello sir we will pick you up at 8:35am see ya till Then...
T:okay Pat see ya at 8:35 bye.
I shut off my phone, oh well I geuss I have to wait till 8:35 it's currently 8:00 so I geuss I should get ready and then eat Breakfast, I wore my usual Red hoodie with a white T-shirt under my hoodie and jeans. When he finished getting dressed he went downstairs he noticed that Tom was on the couch on his phone, Matt sitting on the recliner chair staring at himself in his usual hand mirror, I smelled something really good it was....Bacon!!! I saw Matt get up as well as Tom they both went straight into the kitchen but Tom shot me a glare then proceeded to walk... after the breakfast I went to sitting down on the couch playing some wierd ass game...
"Hey, Tord?" A voice asked I looked over to were the voice came from and it was Edd
"Ya what's up?" I ask with a raised Eyebrow
"When are you leaving?"
"Oh at 8:35!"
"Oh but that's in 5 minutes..."he said sadly
"Oh it is!" I chuckle
After that I went back to playing my wierd game untill I got a text from Pat again
P:Hey sir we're here at your house we're gonna knock
T:okay but Pat and I'm assuming Pau is with you so when you guys knock and someone answers don't call me red leader just Tord okay?
P:Okay Tord.
I knew Pau and Pat before the army but they call me Sir and red leader I mean it's formal yes, but I feel uncomfortable when they say it, Its as if my sworn Enemy,(Tom), called me Master,sir or something wierd it's just uncomfortable...
Knock
Knock
Knock

I was about to open the door untill Tom beat me to it..

+Toms P.O.V+
Someone's knocking on the door Ugh no one's opening it, Fine I'll open it. I get off the couch and open the door I see two people standing outside one of them has a pastelish pink hoodie and his Eyebrows were Bushy and on fleek Af, but he was smoking a bent cigarette the guy next to him was a taller guy he had Chicken wing hair and a yellow hoodie on he was smiling a warm motherish smile...
"Hi! I'm pat that's Pau" The the taller of the two points to himself then to the shorter one. "We're here for Tord"
"Oh um...okay" I close the door and call for Tord.
"Tord! Some people are here for you called Pau and Pat!" I yell to him he came running to the door he swings it open it hit my face. "Oww" I yelp a little cause of the sudden pain, He looks back and sees me holding my noise "Oh sorry Tom!" He says

+No one's P.O.V+
Edd comes into the living room with Matt behind him, and Edd sees that Tord is talking to some people.
"Hey Tord Whatcha doing?"
"Oh Hey Edd I'm just getting ready to leave" Tord says as he turns around showing Edd Pau and Pat.
After they introduce them self they come inside for a little, untill Pat got a phone call and answered it... he soon went near to pau and whispered something to him that made his eyes go wide, Pats hand over his mouth and silently nodding with worried eyes, Pau soon grabbed Pats phone out of his hand and texting Tord.

+Tords P.O.V+
Pau and Pat are acting really weird even Matt can notice it! I get a text from Pats phone but I see that Pau is using it so I check
P: Tord we have to go Now!
T:What why?
P:The army is well having trouble! The blue army is attacking we must leave! Now!
T:Okay okay let's go Now!

"Okay guys I think we should go" I say with a fake smile but Tom Is eyeing me suspiciously it makes me have a really uneasy and butterflyish feeling in my stomach...
"Oh Okay well hope to see ya soon Tord right Tom? Matt?"Edd smiles looking over to Tom and Matt. Matt just nods with a smile, and Tom he just looked at Pau, and Pat suspiciously as well, so we left and ran to the car with my luggage as it started to rain. They got in the car and left really quickly to the base...goodbye for now Old Friends....

😏