Chapter 4 "5 years later"

1 year later
Tords P.O.V
I want to see old friends but I can't Leave my army I did I would betray them and...if i do leave, I die...
"Red leader!"screams two voices in unison I look up to see my two fateful,friends/soilders, Pau and Pat and a teenage girl behind them looking like she was just smaller then pau by a inch, she was pale like a vampire.
"What is it Pau,Pat?" I say looking back at their worried faces
"U-uh um well Experiment 001 escaped!"Pat said panicked and Kinda Scared, Crap that one is the most psychotic out of all the experiments,
"Go look for them and tell some of my strongest soilders to also help!" I yell to them they both run out leaving the kid that was behind them she stares and me, she doesn't look like one of My soilders though,
"What do you want?" I say with a annoyed Tone
"Hello Red Leader haha, I'm kiney from the white army" she laughs and does a mocking bow and I automatically tackle her to the floor and get my gun out and point it to kineys temple,
"What do You want?" I demanded
"What I want to tell you is that... don't go back, Don't go back it will end your friendship HAHAHA Don't go back" she kept yelling as if she was doing some wierd satanic shit before this so the logical thing I did was shoot her she didn't seem scared or anything before she died from the shot she said "... Hahaha you betray you're a waste..." then she died I stare at her in horror and just fucking creeped out what did she mean "Don't go back", "You betray you're a waste.." ,and "it will end your friendship?" D-did she mean not to go back to Tom, Edd, and Matt? Is it because I'm gonna betray them..?
"S-sir?" Says a scared voice I look over and see another kid this time a boy who i knew was named juneyif,
"Oh Hi um...clean this up while I go find Pau,and Pat." I say leaving the kid with the girls corpse in his possession...

+Time skip to finding Pau and Pat!+
"Pau, Pat! How's the search going?"
"I-its,.. they're gone sir we went all over Norway and they're gone like they vanished!" Pau says with hand gestures while he's talking.
"Oh.."
"And sir that one was a total Lunacy they killed 20 of our soilders and injured 25 as well also adding 5 of our Scientists"Pat said walking over to us.
"Hm.. okay have the medics help the injured and discard the dead plus put the white army on our eliminate list" I instruct walking away I really need to watch some of my Hentai to relive some stress... Being a leader is kinda Hard.

+Time skip+
No P.O.V
Two years, that quickly changed to three years that change to five years, Five whole years without Tord in Matt,Edd,and Toms lives, Matt and Edd soon stopped believing he would return anytime soon Tom slowly turned more into a alcoholic, hardly leaving his room for anyone that tried to talk to him.

Tords P.O.V
"Hello Sir" Pat,and Pau said
"Oh hello both of you what's Up?" I asked with a questionable look at them
"Oh Sir we were wondering if you wanted a break? And go back to your old friends?" Pat asked
"R-really?"
"Yup" Pau nodded his head
"Ya I'd love that!" I grin
"Okay it's settled then red leader you will go back to your old friends!"Pau grins. I'm sooooooo happy inside I really wanna see my friends!
"B-but who's gonna be in charge while I'm gone?"
"Who do you want to be in charge?" they question
"You two will be in charge while I'm gone!" I grin to the both of them
I motion them to leave so I can pack to go back home!

+Time skip to leaving+
"Okay soilders I shall leave Pau and Pat in charge while I'm gone for some important busines" I say in the microphone from the stage thingy.
I motion Pau and Pat to the front of the stage and I get ready to leave they say "bye" to me and I get off stage, I walk out all my soilders on each of my side's and saluting and saying bye sir.

+Time skip+
Toms P.O.V
"Hahaha, I'm drunk Bleh!" I laugh in my room starring at Tomee bear, i bet he's disipointed in me drinking but i dont care, i reach over and grab tomee I start playing with his hands and sing a song. I start crying for no apparent reason and hug tomee bear untill I fall asleep.

Edds P.O.V
This isn't good Toms health has gotten worse I swear if he doesn't take a bath in the next day I will drag him to the bathroom and make him I also have to steal his Smirnoff and throw it all away maybe that'll help? I don't know I'm just worried for my friend. I hear a knock on the door I walk to it and open it I see Tord with a smile on his face.
"Hello Old Friend!" He grinned,
"Edd who's at the door?" I hear a voice call from behind me I look back and see that Tom has finally gotten out of his room to get water,
"Oh hello Thomas how've you been?" Tord says from the outside of the door, Toms eyes go wide but quickly narrow at the sound of the voice,
"Why did You come back Commie?" He says Angrily I can't help but just watch as the scene goes down I step aside from the Door to let Tord inside he stares at Tom.

NO P.O.V
"Hehe seems looks like someone is still a dumb Acholic" Tord laughs
"Shut up commie answer my question why are you here?"Tom says as if he demanded it to be answered
"Oh well because I wanted to see my old friends of course!" Tord says half lying he also came back for his Robot.
"Uh huh or is it because of you wanting to betray u-" Tom was cut off by Tord cupping his mouth with his hand and fake smiling while eyeing Tom with a stare that said "If you say anything I'll kill you!",
"Hehe well that was Akward" he says as there was silence for a minute or two and let's Toms mouth go once Tom bit him.
"Oww Son of Bitch!" Tord Exclaimed grabbing his hand, for Tom always Drinking he had very sharp teeth Tord was even bleeding
"Well I'll get Matt don't get into a fight while I'm gone" Edd says with a small hint of seriousness in his tone as he walks away...
When Edd went into the hallway Tord Punched Tom in the stomach causing Tom to gag and Clench his stomach Tord had used a lot of force thus causing Tom to fall to the floor gagging and whimpering in pain... Tord felt kinda bad but shook the feeling off with saying in his mind Don't feel bad he deserved it he went in my private things,..

Hewwo! How you doing?