Chapter 10

"Good morning Mia" I hear Leo say as I open my eyes. I was confused for a good 10 seconds until the events of yesterday came back to me. "How'd you sleep?" Leo asks.

"Um, pretty good actually. You?" I ask thinking of how deep of a trance I fell into.

"Good as well," he said as he smiled, "so. . . I'm pretty hungry."

"Same, wanna go down to get a bite?" I ask, feeling my stomach start to growl.

"Sure," Leo replies. I get up off him and sit on my bed. He gets up and sits next to me.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom to freshen up real quick. You can go downstairs."

"Okay, see you in a few." Leo got up and headed downstairs, while I went into the bathroom. I looked at my reflection and nearly jumped. My hair was a mess, and my mascara and eyeliner were smeared down my face and around my eyes. Well that's embarrassing. I wash my face and get rid of all black smudges. I brush my hair and throw it into a bun, then I finish by brushing my teeth. I head back to my room, only because I am still in yesterday's clothes.

"Mia," I see Logan sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Oh, hey Logan. What are you doing in here?" I asked, confused as why he's in my room.

"Sorry, I'm sorry I left you last night. I was just so angry I wasn't in my right mind. I was so mad you went home with Leo, and then I saw you on his lap. It didn't help that you were upset and crying about what Mason did. I'm so sorry Mia, I wanted to be the one to lend you a shoulder to cry on, not Leo." He says apologetically. 

"It's fine Logan, it really is. I'm all good now."

"Thank god," he said as he came over to hug me. "You are so short"

"Hey!" I said pulling out of the hug.

"Don't worry, it makes you 10 times more cuter." He says with a wink.

I just give a nervous giggle unsure of how to respond. "Well I have to get changed now, so I'll meet you down," I say as I stare into my closet.

"Bye Mia," he says as he blows me a kiss. 

"Bye," I said smiling. I put on a pair of sweatpants, a tee, and some fuzzy socks, then I head downstairs. Everyone was in the kitchen.

"Hey guys," I said as I sat down. They all smile and say hey in return. I grab 3 doughnuts, not really caring at this point.

"So Mia," Ryan started, "I did some stalking and it is true, Mason is coming back." I sighed. Logan came over and rubbed my back for support. "So all 3 of us will keep an eye on you or Mason. Do you want me to tell Joey and Alex?"

Shoot. Joey. Haley. I completely forgot I never told her that he's back. "Sure go ahead and tell them," I reply.

"Okay cool. So you'll be safe Mia, don't worry." Ryan says in a soothing voice.

"Yeah, we got you beautiful." Logan says from above me, "and if there is anything you need, just come and find any one of us, but mostly me." Logan whispered the last part.

"Okay, thank you so much. I truly do appreciate it." I said.

"Anytime," they all said.

After finishing my doughnuts, I went to the living room to try and find my phone. After searching for a good 5 minutes, I realized I probably left it in Leo's car.

"Hey Leo?" I called into the kitchen.

"Yeah?" He called back.

"Come here please." I shouted.