About this book

Welcome, fellow readers! This book (as you can tell from the description) is a book created by both Secular_Eliza and LoverofBooks1000 to give you all sides of the century long religion debate! We will explore a very wide range of topics that showcase both Religion and Atheism.

To do this, one of us must be religious and the other must be an Athiest and it is pretty obvious that Secular_Eliza is the athiest here going by her username and that must mean that LoverofBooks1000 is the religious person here, a Christian - to be exact. 

Though we will be the administors of this book and joint account, we welcome anyone to participate with this book! If you are interested in writing a chapter about any topic that flows with our work, please PM us about it. We have set up an email that you can send it to and we would love to consider it. Dont worry, you will get 100% credit for whatever you wrote or if you like, you can be an anonymous writer.

But before you get into reading this book, we would first like to talk about the two types of chapters we will have. The first one is:

- An individual chapter showing a single point of view. These can be written by anybody! Some of these chapters will have follow-up chapters written by somebody else with a different point of view. If you have read a chapter and are on the other side of the debate and would be interested in writing a follow up chapter for it, please PM us. These chapters will hopefully be publised once a week with some bonus chapters thrown in every once in a while. 

-The second type are Chronical Chapters. These chapters will feature larger topics that there can be many points of view for. They will feature little bits written by all different people of different beliefs. We hope chronicles will be about 4-6 chapters long and will be published every 2-3 months. We are in the midst of organising our first Chronical chapter at the moment, so if you are interested, please PM us and we would be happy to fill you in on what you need to do.

If you have any topic ideas that you would like us to write about, please PM us with it or comment below and we will be sure to add it to our list!

And of course debating is allowed! After all, the title of this book is The Religion Debate. We just ask you to be respectful of other people and not say anything really hurtful. 

Thank you so much for reading. We hope to see you getting involved with our book. If you have any questions or queries, please let us know.

Until next time,

Eliza and Sophia.