Would you like to become an administrator?

Hey Guys, we are currently looking for some more administrators for our account so if you are interested, feel free to send us a DM about it or you're welcome to comment below. It is open to anyone, no matter what religious beliefs or whatever belief system you hold, we just feel like it would be good to have some more people join the team. 

The job will involve responding to comments and DMs, becoming a regular writer for our books, answering questions about our content and organizing/creating surveys, competitions and guest writers for our book. 

Once you send us a DM about it, we'll get back to you with a form you will need to send back to us just answering some questions about yourself that we will need to know to be able to consider you. We will get back to everyone regarding who has made the team.

Unfortunately, we cannot accept every request we get and sending in a form will only mean that you are being considered. However, everyone is welcomed to write or become a regular guest writer whether you are on the team or not. 

Thank you very much for reading this and we look forward to getting some new administrators.

The Religion Debate team.