Chapter 8 - Yin & Yang. Conflicted

Odin Trace Above *-*

//Odins Pov//

//After Dinner, the day Alpha Kade and Odin Arrive//

''That was surely an interesting conversation, Are you still stuck on trying to prove me wrong kitten" I loved the nickname, She clearly didn't.

It was an interesting convo, My father was obviously testing her, He still upset about the fact I was rejected, He didn't like Melanie, never did. My mum adored her though.

"Don't call me kitten, pup" She sneers at me, I just laugh. it was fun to see her all riled up. I lean against the wall, staring at her. My wolf whined at me, he wanted her badly. 

My wolf was like my father, he didn't like or want Melanie. But I need a luna, I'm the future Alpha to my pack. Its how things have to be.

"Well? You're extremely stubborn and you get angry easy, which is funny kitten" I smirk at her face, She growls. Making my wolf whine because of her voice. she walks up to me, she grips my collar.

Sending sharp tingles down my chest, she growls in my face, her breath fanning my face. I had to inhale it, I couldn't help myself.

"Stop testing me trace, You stick to yourself, And I do the same, so we don't have to see each other again. Now go, your mate is probably missing you" she spits in my face.

 My wolf was hurt, he didn't like the fact his mate was calling Melanie our mate. I knew I had to get away from her because my wolf totally jumps her. I just lean closer, staring into her beautiful eyes. Her eyes widen slightly, I just wanted to tease her a bit.

"My pleasure, kitten" I whisper, I walk back into the lounge room, My wolf was begging me to go back to her but I didn't.

I sat on the couch, My mind wandered off back to the convo I had with my father when he first met Melanie.

I walked into his big office. It was large, He had his beta and a fighter wolf in there. I just stand there waiting for their convo to end, I didn't want to be rude.

My dad's voice cuts off my thoughts.

"Odin? What can I help you with son"

I look up at him and smiles, It's been a year and a half since I found my mate... and got rejected straight there. I was still healing but I knew my pack needed a future Luna, Then I met a mateless Melanie. I'm not gonna lie, I was instantly attracted to her. She was beautiful, smart, cute, and strong.

"Hey father, I wanted you to uh meet someone" I smile, I was nervous. I wonder how my dad will react.

Happiness?

Anger? 

Sadness?

"Of course Odin, Give me a min, I'll meet you in the dining room" I nod as I walk out. I walk into my bedroom, Melanie was there, She was slipping on a shirt, I gripped her waist and she shivered under my touch.

"Odin" She breathed, I smiled and looked at her in the mirror she was facing

"Hello Mel" I purr, My wolf was clearly angry and didn't like the way I was touching her. I Ignored him.

"Odin stoppp I'm about to meet your father" She purrs slightly, I smirk, I trail soft kisses down her neck and down her back. She groaned and turned around and she looked amused but pushed me away and slipped on her shirt

"Stop it, I'm trying to look presentable and here you are teasing me!" she groans, I smirk and kisses her lips softly. My wolf was clearly disgusted, but I wasn't.