Chapter 49| Till the very end

Cling clang cling clang cling is all Diana could hear. The sound of metal hitting more metal. Chains hung from the ceiling.

"Well Diana long time no see",an old croaky voice said.

((Was in justice league unlimited that episode when Diana needed to find out the weakness in Ares 's armor

((Was in justice league unlimited that episode when Diana needed to find out the weakness in Ares 's armor.))

"Hello Hephaestus",Diana crossed her arms
"How have you been?",Hephaestus asked. I should be asking you",Diana turned to him. "Well ever since father kicked me off Olympus, things haven't been wonderful to be completely honest",he sighed.

Diana stayed silent. "And you stood there and watched",he added sharply.

"If had known..I would have spoken to father I was on earth..",Diana said quietly.

"Exactly you're always on earth",he sighed.

Diana turned away. "Let me guess you came here because you need something, not because you wanted to check up on me",he raised a dirty eyebrow.

"It important",she rubbed her arm. "I need you to make a pair of bracelets.",she held out her arms, showing her bracelets.

"Pfft make um yourself",he went back to work.

Diana glared at him. This was going too take much longer then she expected.

"Nothin like a bit of target practice on an early Saturday morning",Jason said reloading his guns.

The armed men surrounding Jason were shaking. One fired. Jason ducked and fired back hitting the man in the shoulder. "Who's next?", he asked slyly.

They all ran at Jason shooting randomly. Jason crouched and let the men at either side shoot each other. A few still stood. Jason went at them, taking them down easily. He patted his hands together satisfied with his work.

"I kill you!",a man said in poor English. "Not before I do",Jason said holding out his gun. "I heard you and your boys are trafficking kidnapped kids?",Jason asked him. The man stayed silent. "These kids have no families no homes, you should be helping them but instead you're manipulating them in their time of weakness",Jason said his blood beginning to boil.

"Now Michaud!",the man yelled.

"What?",Jason said confused.

Jason turned and was greeted with a machine gun. "Well shit",he sighed. The man started shooting at Jason. Jason closed his eyes, waiting for the packs of bullets to put holes in him.