002

Olivia

There wasn't anything different from the other day today at school he's tried over a million times and I'm tired of rejecting him because he's not going to understand the word no.

I'm not going to give in as quick. I know better.

"Olivia!" Max, my best friend called signaling me to the table he was sitting at with someone who i hadn't recognized yet.

I made my way over. Approaching the second person was the one and only. Diego. I groaned rolling my eyes before I went to sit by Max. Embracing him in a hug.

We were best friends. Everyone thinks and wants for it to be different but it isn't even near that direction with us. Diego's jaw clenched. "are you sure you have no connections such as mutual feelings for each other?" He asked his eyes in a cold stare

Was Diego actually jealous of someone? Was he bothered by the way me and my best friend show off our affection?  I nodded "just like we tell everyone else. He's my night in shining armour. But we annoy the shit out of each other and we're to friend like to ever be together. It's not like that, Maxi here has a boo." I say pulling away from him.

"Besides, he's not my type." I shrug "oh girl you're not mine either." He said flipping the hair he doesn't have. I rolled my eyes laughing at the stupid boy.

The bell had rung half an hour later, Max had vanished five minutes before to go pick up his boo from her class to join her in they're next period. I was sadly stuck here with Satan itself.

"Olivia, let me walk you to class?" Diego said. "No I got it." I said. "We have it together." He tried, "again. I can find my own way. I'll see you their." I said smiling before leaving he shot one back before he jumped over the table that divided us.

"Come on baby," he said wrapping his arms around my waist one hand resting on my lower back. "When you gone tell me I drive you crazy too." He said, I chuckled. You do drive me crazy.

"How about never." I smile

"You really do hurt me." He said

"Oh I'm sure I do." I say, "how good was Christina in bed last night?" I asked "you know you were all she talked about in fifth period." I said my hand resting on his chest to keep him from coming any closer to me.

He looked away before letting me go.

"Ah, I thought so."

I said, forcing a smile on my face before making my way to my period. My heart tugged a bit but again, I have to remind myself of the type of guy he is.

"Fuck!" I heard him "Olivia I'm sorry." He said I waved my hand "don't trip, I'm good." I said "I told you, I want you. I really do I just fuck up because I don't want to think of you." He said. "It never works. Nothing does." He said

"Okay."

I kept going avoiding him from then on.

+

The bell rung dismissing us from school. Boy was I excited to go home! I'm somewhat bothered about this Diego and Christina thing but oh well I won't put myself through that obstacle. I need to know my place and remind myself that Diego doesn't really care.

For a moment, I was nearly fooled.

"Please don't follow me."
I prayed and today he didn't. I made my way passed him and his crowd today he stayed away. He only looked up once and then kept his head down. He didn't wave, he didn't smile. He didn't try. Shouldn't i not give a shit.

Diego (;

Pushing her away is great. It'll make her want me more.  I have to act like I don't care because she clearly does now. "Are you already giving up?" My buddy asked, "no. Yall said talk her up. Get her to be with me for a year. I don't know how. But she's going to fall in love with me." I say

"Somehow." "You do know that you have to change your ways to make her believe you." I nodded "I know a few girls who would throw themselves at you for rejection."

"There already is girls who throw themselves at me." I said, "you just gotta reject them." I nodded "I'll write her an apology and act right tomorrow." I don't know how. But Olivia will fall in love with me. One way or another.

I'm winning this deal.

It was though Everytime I took a hit of a cigarette or popped a Xan, or more I couldn't destroy her that way. But I can't have her this way either.

Everything was Timeless when it came to her. I can't love her sober or high. It'll break her and I'm about to damage her completely.

I'm an asshole.

+++

I hope you enjoy this! & Are getting it...

He loves her. He only realises it high or drunk. He can't love her and be addicted to the drugs. He'll hurt her more and he's already going to put her through a lot

I hope you enjoy the chapter! Sorry I didn't update, I was working