Born a Queen Chapter 2

(UNEDITED)
____________________________________

Sahira felt her heart dropped. She was not prepared to be a leader. It was true that she was the most powerful one among all of the warriors, her powers completely surpassing all of them but there were older  warriors and more experienced than her. The queen should have choosen one of them, she thought. Anguish invaded her body and mind. But she could not protest the Queen's decision. Not in front of the other warriors. She would have to wait after the end of the meeting to try to persuade her to choose another warrior as a leader.

"As you all know, Sahira will be the next Queen, and i think that she has proved time after time, that she is fit to be a leader"

'No',Sahira internally cries, 'i'm not prepared to be a leader. I don't want to lead them to their death'

"So i request that you all trust in her abilities to deal with the upcoming battle. I will discuss personally with her, about the plan to protect the Far East Land, and she will latter expose it to you. You can all dispose now. Thank you for your attention" The Queen finished.

"Hail to our Queen..Hail to the princess" the warriors shouted before leaving.

As soon as all the warrior cleared off the throne room, Sahira turns to her mother and said "My Queen, it is a highly honorable responsibility that you have bestowed upon me"

"I know my dear.You should be thankful and proud", she replied.

"But however",Sahira continued, "I cannot accept. I am too inexperience to be given such a role."

That when the Queen look upon sahira, with her eyes full of determination "You have no choice my dear. I have made my choice, and this is not a request, but an order. You are going to be the next Queen, and it is time that you step in your role. You have been trained. Much more than any other warrior. You have been taught so much too. I know you won't fail me. Moreover i am sure that the Ruiners' Leader is going to send his most fearsome warrior Sahira. I trust none other but you to end that miserable being's life. May Mother Nature forgive them for their sins."

Sahira could say nothing more. She could not defy the Queen further than this. The Queen was right, and furthermore it was a direct order from the Queen herself. Sahira felt fear for the first time in her life. Not fear for her life, but fear for the others. Fear that she will lead them to there death and disappoint everyone, including the Queen. She was used to being a warrior, to being ordered around. She gladly followed the older warriors orders, mainly Galinda, the leader of the troops in the Front Land. She had never in her life acted as a leader. And now she was much obliged to do so.

"Come my child, let me expose the plan to you" the Queen's voice break through her thoughts. And all she could do, was stand there and let the Queen exposed the plan. It was decided that they were going on the battlefield in two days. Two days was not enough for her. She better prepared herself the best she could.

She left the throne hall and went directly to the training section of their village. She did not have any faith in her ability to rule, but she knew she could have faith in her ability to defend and protect. Her powers have never failed her . Never. 

Since she started going into battle with the Ruiners, her troops never lost any battle. That was because Sahira was a fearsome warrior. It was true that in real life, she was silent,timid and reserve. But on the battlefield, she was fearless. Nothing excited her more than a battle. Her blood boiled with rage and power anytime she was on the battlefield. And every warrior in the tribe knew it. They respected Sahira for it. They knew that she was thirsty for blood and battle. She was a bloody fighter. And this was also the reason why none of them had protested against the Queen's decision. Because whatever battlefield in the Front land Sahira was sent to, she always came back victorious. So, maybe they never trusted Sahira's decision making power, or leading power, but they firmly believed in her brute powers. That was undeniable.