Born To Be A Conqueror Chapter 3

Devlon walked till he reached the Emperor's private quarter. This quarter was only accessible to those the Emperor trusted the most. And Devlon having the title of chief in command of the imperial guard of the Emperor, was the most trustworthy one among them all. The Emperor always took Devlon advices concerning war plan. And for Devlon to be able to climb the ladder and reach this position due to his super developed fighting skills and to his great capacity to learn, adapt and change. This is what made him one the most powerful fighter in The Futurist Empire.

Finally, Devlon came before a big metallic door. He placed his left hand in the finger prints scanner and exposed his eyes to the retina scanner. After mere seconds passed, the door opened. Devlon walked in. The Emperor of the Futurist was standing in front of a large window, a glass of dark red liquor in his right hand. He had a metallic grey crown full with jewels on his head and had a dark fur attire covering all his body. Before him, the view outside the window was absolutely breathtaking. It was not surprising because the Emperor's quarter was the highest in all of the building in the Futurist Empire. Before him was exposed what him and his predecessors had build for years. A futurist city made of metals and jewels. There were no plants, animals or whatsoever visible roaming outside. All their food were grown in high-tech farms and all animals were raised in closed spaces. Thus, there were no free spaces for plants to grow and animals to roam freely around. The Futurists believed that the Planet was made for them 'Intelligent beings' and needed to be fully occupied by them. Plants and animals were only necessary for feeding them. So the space that was provided was only for this meaning. They even stopped relying on plants to provide oxygen and to purify the atmosphere. All of this were done by high-tech machines that worked all days and night. Finally, the Futurist had built a perfect empire for them. However, there were those " Others" that prevented them from conquering this entire planet and made it their own by transforming it into a complete Futurist empire. The "Others" were pestilential beings that prevented the Futurist from accomplishing their one project, which they named " Expansion". The "Others" believed that nature was important and that it came first among all other things. That is why protecting it was a stupid mission they engaged themselves in.

'Stupid Others', Devlon thought.
Though no one among the Futurist fighters had never seen any of the "Others" faces and vice versa, because of the gears both groups wore during battle, he firmly believed that the "Others" were ugly stupid beings. And they all shared the same thought in the Futurist Empire. It could only be ugly stupid beings that would think that nature should be given priority before intelligent beings. The "Others" as always were ignorant beings that the Futurists wanted to eradicate as soon as possible . Then "Expansion" could take place. And finally, the Futurists would have accomplished their aim. Then they could start exploring the universe and expand their technology and Empire there also. It was the principal goal of the actual Emperor, Emperor Kavlodkis.

Devlon approached the Emperor's throne, came down on his knees and bowed his head down.

"You requested my presence in your quarter Mighty Emperor" He said, his voice full of devotion.

The Emperor sipped all of the liquor in his glass, then turned around to look at Devlon. He placed his glass on a magnificent piece of metallic furniture decorated with lots of precious stones. He then came and sit in front of Devlon in his golden throne . Devlon never lifted his head. He waited until the Emperor said "You can raise your head Chief in command Devlon."

Devlon raised his head, but still knelt down.

"You requested my presence, your Highness" he reiterated while looking at the Emperor. He had white pearly long hair and white beard and mustache. He had clear grey eyes, that held a lot of power. His body was huge. He stood as tall as Devlon. The Emperor had been a Futurist Fighter too. All his predecessors had been Futurist Fighter too. They all became Emperor because they were powerful and thus was selected by the previous Emperor and the Council of the Futurist to be the future Emperor. They all also underwent a harsh training to be fit and strong to rule the Futurist Empire. Devlon had also underwent the same training and had the hope of being the next Emperor. He knew he could. And he knew that the Emperor wanted Devlon to have the title. The Emperor was still powerful but he was getting old. And Devlon had long ago surpassed him. He knew that Devlon was the one who had all the merits to have this title. Devlon was powerful, much more powerful. The most powerful Futurist Fighter in decades. The Council of the Futurist knew this. And this is why they were urging the Emperor to transfer his title to Devlon. Devlon was fully aware of this and he was prepared to take the role. Thus, he was expecting the reason why the Emperor wanted to meet him was to deliver this news today.

Loved Beyond A wallजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें