The End Of The Beginning Chapter 5

Finally, the day where Sahira had to prove her worth came. Here today, she would prove her worth as a leader, a fighter, and most importantly, her worth as the next Queen of the Warriors of Nature. The outcome of the war would prove if she was fit to become what she was born to be.

Fully dressed in her whole overall combat suit, her face partially covered by her helmet gear, she led the way to the battlefield on her mount. All warriors had their own mount,  a species they called "Full bring" that they rode to reach war sites. The Full-brings were single-toed herbivore, with well-developed sense of balance and a strong fight instinct.  Sahira's full-bring coat color was black with a golden mane. Her mount was one among the fastest. Sahira, like the other warriors, had to nurture her own full-bring until it was full grown to ride it . This helped to create a link between the rider and its mount. What was amazing about the Full-brings was that they  grew up rapidly and became powerful enough to ride in a short amount of time . The fullbrings also helped the warrior to transport their equipment and materials to war sites. However they were never used as war mounts. The warriors never liked to involve innocent creatures in their battles. Their life was as sacred as theirs. A law respected by them since the beginning.

Sahira, in the front of the troop, looked at the land which had so many various size jewels in the soil, glowing , shining and dispersing their energy. Sahira could feel it inside. Her own energy was in connection with this jewels. And she knew that her powers would be increased tenfold due to them. Not only hers but the power of every warrior. This was the reason why she was here. To defend and protect this sacred land, a gift of Mother Nature, so coveted by the enemies. It was unevitable that the far east land was going to be drenched with the blood of the enemies. Hopefully this would appease Mother Nature's thirst for retribution.

When the troop's camp was finally set up, Sahira and Leonaya with the help of the 4 other leaders  Galinda, Jezelia, Nemeli and Russty  discussed a war plan. Each leader would lead a small troop in this war and each troop would have a specific purpose. Hopefully, this plan would prevent their troop from having major life loss in the end.

First of all, Sahira would lead the front troop with the most dexterous, valorous and fearless warriors; the warriors who had the most impressive fighting skills. The principal aim of the front troop was to attack and crush all the enemies in front of them. They would go headlong in the battle without caring about the damages. This role suited Sahira like her skin fitted her body. Nothing pleasured her more than to slit the throat of the enemies or decapitating their head as she watched their body exploding and desintegrating into nothingness. She really liked to be drenched  with the  blood of the enemies.

The next two troops would be the east troop led by Galinda and the west troop led by Russty. These two troops main aim was to defend. They had to defend and protect the back of the first troop as well as the medical troop, the information relay troop and the collation distributor troop. The east and west troops had the most strongest warrior. The strongest to defend. The didn't need to be as skillful as the warriors in the front because their sheer powers were enough to defend and protect.

The medical troop's leader was Nemeli. Nemeli was the expert in first aid and had a vast knowledge about the warriors' morphology. She also knew what plants or minerals could heal any type of disease or injury or could provide a boost of energy. The warriors among her troops were also trained to provide aids to the other warriors. This troop needed to be protected because without them, no warrior could continue to fight on and on without their injuries being healed or their energy being boosted by herbal concoctions.  The troop of Nemeli was also important and needed to be protected because they were the one monitoring the mechanism that gave signal to the mini bombs to explode in their suits. It was necessary for them to program it and make sure that the signal was strong. Furthermore, they could detonate a bomb if and when needed in case they became uncapable to explode on their own. They also collected samplings or unexploded dead bodies of Futurist. They did not know why the Queen ordered that, but they did it nonetheless.