Nathan

Day 4

Nathan's  Hot Shake by bekabooks98 

"Just hang on already!"

I huffed while grabbing my protein shake from the counter and headed back into the living room where everyone was gathered around the tree for the second year in a row. It brought a smile to my face to know Sang stuck with us crazies for so long.

"I'm back. Take a chill pill." I said with a wry grin.

"Oy! Be glad we waited for your motherfucking perfect ass to get your not needed shit, protein shake." Gabriel said from the couch besides my Peanut, his wild blue eyes glaring at me over a cup of coffee he cupped in both hands. I stifled an eye roll.

"Yeah well, one can never slack in training. Even when it comes to the holidays." I told him with a pointed look.

"Then why the fuck would you wake up at 5am and ask us if we wanted to go running in the deadass winter. When I'm not training?"

"Because I thought it would be fun."

"Fun? Fun?!" Gabes voice grew louder and he rose to his feet in anger, "You know I fucking hate running so why the fuck did you ask me!?" He yelled. The hot contents of his mug sloshed over the rim, spilling onto his fingers and dripping to the carpet. He let out a string of curses before grabbing some nearby napkins to dab the liquid up. After Gabe was done, he crinkled it in his palm and threw it on the table before turning to me, "I'll get you when you least expect it." Peanut placed her hand on his forearm and Gabe turned to look down at her. Sang shook her head and I swear you could see the tension leave his body as he plopped back down on the sofa and reached an arm out for Sang, pulling her into his body. He picked up the coffee and took a calm sip before setting it down with a sigh.

"You're lucky Mr. B and Doc are not here yet." Kota said from a beanbag chair with an amused smile.

I went over to sit in an open bean bag chair next to Silas and Kota. I fell back on it with a sigh, opening my shake as I went before taking long sips.

"What the fuck ever, Kota. Like they would stop me from going Luke on his ass."

"Who wouldn't stop you from portraying Mr. Taylor senior, Mr. Coleman?" Mr. Blackbourne said, stepping into the room with an eyebrow raised. He held boxes and bags in his arms. I nearly spewed my shake over everyone as his steel gaze locked on Gabe who gulped and ducked over his coffee he picked up again.

"N-nothing Mr. B."

"I didn't think so."

Doc stepped into the living room, a jovial smile spread across his face. He looked over everybody and clapped his hands.

"Merry Christmas everyone. Sorry we were late. Had to convince the big guy to wear something other than a suit."

Mr. Blackbourne rolled his eyes and stepped to place the presents carefully under the tree. He was dressed the same as Dr. Green. Designer jeans and a gray sweater over a white dress shirt, except Dr. Greens sweater was a light purple.

"Why thank you Dr. Green for being so much help with carrying the presents."

"Whoops." Dr. Green gave a sheepish grin and shrugged. "Sorry, my thoughts were consumed with mistletoe and kisses from a certain Pookie I know." He said, eyes catching Sangs. A blush rose to her cheeks and she giggled, patting the place next to her.

"One kiss now, the rest afterwards."

"Deal!"

Dr. Green rushed over to plant a kiss on Sangs puckered lips and sat down next to her. He grasped her hand in his and looked at everyone. Kota and Victor were each in a beanbag chair. North and Silas sat on the floor next to them. Erica and Jessica snuggled up together on a loveseat. Mr. Blackbourne took the seat next to them.