Luke

Day 6.

Luke's Mistletoe by @BamaRose (me!)

Humming Jingle Bells quietly under his breath, Luke steps back to admire his work. It was 3 o'clock in the morning and he spent the last two hours hanging mistletoe around the house....and eating "Santa's" cookie. Just because they forgot to leave them out does not mean they shouldn't be eaten. His Sugar should get the whole Christmas experience this year and he was determined to make that happen.

In every doorway hung a branch (sprig? Batch? Spruce?) of mistletoe. He grinned as he imagined dragging Sang to each of the doorways to sneak a kiss. He could just picture the flushed look on her face as he pulled her from room to room.

Then another image came to mind and he wasn't sure if he wanted to laugh or shudder at the picture of his big ,burly, younger brother caught under the mistletoe with another one of his brothers. Maybe he should make it a rule for opposite genders only..nah the chaos will be too entertaining plus it will make his Sugar giggle and the whole point of this was to make it special for her...and sneak some kisses for himself.

Oh yes this will be a Christmas to remember. Fighting a yawn he decided to get a couple hours sleep before the fun began.

*** 6 hours later ***

"Damnit Luke! What the fuck! I am not kissing Kota!" Gabriel and Kota stood in the doorway between the living room and kitchen with Luke blocking them entrance until they paid the tole of passing under the Mistletoe together.

"Come on Gabe. Victor and Nathan, North and Silas, and even the Doc and I have been caught. You were the one to help enforce it with the others so now you have to take it like a man."

The morning had been chaos just as Luke imagined it would be. Everyone had been caught under a mistletoe. Even Mr B, although the lucky dog was caught with Sang.

He couldn't complain he had snuck several kisses with his Sugar, as well an unfortunate kiss with the Doc. He fought back a shudder. Poor Sang had been hauled around the house by all of the guys for most of the morning. Her lips where a permanent swollen pink but the smile on her face had not faded once so it was worth it. She was currently clinging to Silas on the couch breathless with laughter as he argued with Gabe and Kota.

"Fuck you! That was when it wasn't me. What the hell Kota why did you follow so close behind me?" Gabriel whined to their team lead. Kota blushes and rubbed the back of his neck.

"I forgot." Luke snickered. More like he was thinking about getting some sugar from Sugar and wasn't paying attention.

"Just kiss and get it over with!"

"Fuck yo- what the hell man!" Kota had leaned over and kissed Gabe on the cheek. Gabriel had stumbled back frantically wiping at his face cursing up a storm.

"I was tired of standing there." Everyone laughed as Kota smirked and walked over to sit down next to Silas and Sang pulling her feet into his lap.

As he stared at the beautiful face of his Forever glowing with happiness he knew it was worth it. With a grin he ran and jumped in the middle of the cuddling group on the couch. They shrieked with protests as he laughed and looked up at them.

"Merry Christmas everyone!"