Brandon

Day 12

Brandon the Grinch? by bekabooks98 

"North, what are we doing here?" I look down at my Sang Baby climbing out of the Jeep. She's in what can only be described as badass Christmas with black leggings, a cute snowman sweater, leather jacket, and bad ass boots.

"We're playing a little prank on Brandon." The look of mischief and pure glee on her face melts my heart.

"Oooh what kind of prank?" If I didn't know her so well I'd swear she was evil.

"He's been a bit of a Grinch this year so we're going to instill some holiday spirit."

We unload garland, baby Christmas trees, ornaments, glitter, and a huge box of fake snow. Once we have everything inside we start. Sang is flitting all over the place like a trickster fairy, hanging ornaments and sprinkling glitter everywhere. I snap a quick pic of her and continue setting up trees. Soon enough we are done. We pack up our stuff and haul ass out of there.

Brandon's POV
"Hey, can you come to the shop to help me with a computer calibration for one of the bikes?" Corey looks up from his computer and nods.

"Yeah, just give me a second." I go and collect my keys, phone, and wallet and wait by the front door. Corey appears sliding a jacket on. We go out to my bike and take off.

We reach downtown and I pull into the lot of my shop. Something feels off, but I don't know what. Everything looks normal. I unlock the door and we walk inside. Well that was the biggest mistake. A huge bucket of fake snow dumps all over us. We wipe our faces and look at what appears to be a winter wonderland. There is a forest of fake trees covered in fake snow, garland hanging everywhere we look, ornaments dangling from the ceiling, and glitter sparkling everywhere.

"What the hell happened?"

"You've been pranked," Corey says chuckling at the mess.

"Well who the hell could have done it?"

"If I didn't know any better I would say it was one of the Blackbourne team. They've been pretty mischievous lately." Then it hits me. I remember North teasing me about being a Grinch.

"North did this." I sigh and start cleaning up the mess. I'll leave one tree to appease North, but the rest of it is gone. I'll store it away for next year. I'll get revenge on him when he least expects it.

"You bet your ass I did." I look up startled to see North and Sang appearing from behind the tree forest. She is giggling and he has a shit eating grin on his face.

"Well hell. This is what I get for not being overly excited for Christmas?"

"You were being a Grinch and complaining. So we had some fun."

"Yeah you did. Now help us clean up this mess." We have the whole shop clean in no time.

"Well this was fun, but Kota keeps yelling about a family meeting."

"See you around man," I say giving him a man hug. I watch him and Sang leave. And turn to my twin.

"Ready to go home?"

"Yeah let's go."