Taste 2

A/N: As promised! Quick warning however, that this chapter is purely white stuff (and I mean purely!!), zero plot. It's completely fine if you don't wish to read it! ^0^/ I know you've been deprived (precisely because I have been leaving you guys hanging for a super long time) which was why I left you guys the option of voting for what you want to read. I have no idea why so many Bakers have such confidence in my strawberry-time writing because e it's been at least a year and a half since I wrote any of that :'D Apologies if this isn't up to your strawberry standards, but I tried my best!

Enjoy.

*

The look on his face was priceless. My angel blinked twice and remained still for a couple of seconds, eyes containing mixed emotions that I could vaguely identify. Confusion was one of them.

"Kneel down...?" He repeated next, hands going behind his back. I could already picture him fiddling with the hem of his shirt from behind. "Sh-should I do it on one knee? Am I supposed to be proposing? Wait, no I don't have a box right now it's...it's somewhere in the wardrobe do you want me to find—wah!" I pulled him close, arms snaking round his waist.

"No," I began slowly, noting that I only had to raise my gaze a little to look at Chip even though I was sitting on our bed and he was standing. "I want you to do something different this time."

"Oh!" He sounded slightly surprised. "Sure, what is it?"

I reached over to our bedside table and pulled open the first drawer. "This," I held out the tube of strawberry-flavoured lubricant, "you've never tasted this."

All it took was a single glance at the product for his cheeks to darken. This was despite him having seen it for several nights. "W-what about that? Is it really edible? I mean, the...the liquid."

"It is," I laughed shortly, guiding his lower back so that he would sit on my lap. "Will you try it?"

Chip received the tube and uncapped it. "Well, it smells like strawberry jam. B-but that's a weird request Xan! I mean, you want me to drink this for losing the competition? Not that I'm complaining but I just," he laughed, "I didn't expect this at all!"

I shut him up with a kiss, deep and long. He loses it whenever my tongue skims the top of his mouth, which I tend to use to my advantage.

"It's not so simple, is it," he said after we pulled away from the kiss, quiet and breathless. "You—you always kiss me like that when you want something."

I felt a smirk coming on. It was hard to control in times like these. "You know me too well Angel."

"Uwa...look at you," Chip tried for a look of disapproval, folding his arms for extra measure. "So manipulative! Always trying to lower my guard."

"Come on," I bit the helix of his ear and was rewarded with a quiet gasp. "It's my fault I know your soft spots?"

My husband shook his head a little but loosened up his arms to hold on to me. "W-well, no but still." I kissed his neck and let my hands roam, feeling him melt in my arms.

"So," caressing the back of his neck, which soothed him the most, I cut to the chase. "Blow me?"

Chip froze at once.

"Wha—so that's! Oh. So that's what you were!" He flushed up to the very tips of his ears and bit his lower lip. "I didn't think that was. I-I mean. I...don't really..."